ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock Vs West Craven !

Hibriten is pretty good defense is will see them play. But I. Seen orange high play Havelock Friday. Best game I seen all year defensive game orange game up 45 points all year Havelock. West craven winner will win state championship this matchup the champion.ship game

Just to be clear that is in reference to a 42-7 prediction by the Havelock dude?

RamsChamp1 is probably not even a Havelock "dude". Probably some WC poster who just wants to give WC some Locker Room Posts.... I mean really... you guys actually believed this guy was for real with that absurd prediction. WC is good enough, they don't need any Locker Room Material and neither does Havelock. Both teams will be ready for a good ole "slobber knocker". Just too bad it's not an Eastern Finals round game. Should be a good one...

Reactions: BYQBHolla
There's only 2 people from West Craven that ever post on rivals. Me and 1 other. Wish more would join in but honestly West Craven don't need anyone from Vanceboro acting like a rams fan on here . To even suggest that is an insult.

Otis, Seadog,
How are you my friends? Is this game going to be on the radio? I'm down here in Rocket City and would love to listen to it.

Sooner,

Hope all is well. Still in Huntsville I see. Otis may know, I bet there is a stream coming from somewhere.

Otis, Seadog,
How are you my friends? Is this game going to be on the radio? I'm down here in Rocket City and would love to listen to it.

Sooner look on the internet for radio station WWNB and it will be on 252 espn or the 107.3 link from there. I would think 252 espn is where it will be. You need to come to Vanceboro Friday. You know this will be a heck of a battle.

This IMO will be the biggest game played friday night in 3A. I believe that Havelock will come in with a chip on their shoulder and and a point to prove. With this being a full game I do think its going to be hard to beat a good team twice. However, WC has been on a mission since 2/12/16. Cee and Zay are pushing that team. Dont get me wrong though. No matter who comes out with this "W" the 252 will represent in the State game. No doubt about it!

This IMO will be the biggest game played friday night in 3A. I believe that Havelock will come in with a chip on their shoulder and and a point to prove. With this being a full game I do think its going to be hard to beat a good team twice. However, WC has been on a mission since 2/12/16. Cee and Zay are pushing that team. Dont get me wrong though. No matter who comes out with this "W" the 252 will represent in the State game. No doubt about it!

West Craven has either jumped on teams big in the first half (like EA last week) or just simply worn teams down in the 2nd half like they did with Jacksonville and DH Conley . Havelock only played West Craven one week for a half and then a few weeks later finish it in another fresh half. To me that is the difference when you discuss our earlier "game".. It was 2 games to win one.
I agree though about the winner. I think either team can get to the final. I'll pull for whoever moves on.

Im with you since I dont have a dog in the fight. Ill be rooting for the 252 all the way. Hope to be traveling to Vanceboro for this game as well.

Again this should be a classic and what a shame that one of these teams has to lose. The real 3A title game.

Holic,

Good luck to your Cards in 3aa, but they play big boy football in the West. Just ask Clay and Jim Bob. I wouldn't be crowning champions yet.

Reactions: Otis4411
We already avenged y'all in 2011 38-6
Did Havelock play West Rowan? They had one heck of a team in 08 when we met them in Winston Salem. First play from scrimmage Kevin Parks went 80 yards untouched. It went downhill from there. I went to West Rowan the following year to see them play Tuscola in the Western final. I wore my West Craven letter jacket so that fridayfalcon and winsel could spot me. I had no more than gotten in the gate that the Falcons were coming off the field after warmups. One of the players saw my jacket and came over and asked if I was Otis that talked good about them on preps. I said yea and he shook my hand and thanked me. The entire team lined up and came over to me and I was 30 feet out of the way from the gate they had been headed to but they all came by and shook my hand and thanked me. Even the coaches. So I have a high opinion of West Rowan and their fan base. When we lost the State Championship game the year before in the final moments of that game I sat there watching the other stands across the field wondering what emotions they must be feeling as Champions. I had a video camera so I just started videoing the opposing stands and zoming in. I tried to get all of them in it as best I could and then I linked the video on NC Preps after I got home. I had a lot of them that saw themselves and thanked me. So I made some new friends! That's what it's all about!

Did Havelock play West Rowan? They had one heck of a team in 08 when we met them in Winston Salem. First play from scrimmage Kevin Parks went 80 yards untouched. It went downhill from there. I went to West Rowan the following year to see them play Tuscola in the Western final. I wore my West Craven letter jacket so that fridayfalcon and winsel could spot me. I had no more than gotten in the gate that the Falcons were coming off the field after warmups. One of the players saw my jacket and came over and asked if I was Otis that talked good about them on preps. I said yea and he shook my hand and thanked me. The entire team lined up and came over to me and I was 30 feet out of the way from the gate they had been headed to but they all came by and shook my hand and thanked me. Even the coaches. So I have a high opinion of West Rowan and their fan base. When we lost the State Championship game the year before in the final moments of that game I sat there watching the other stands across the field wondering what emotions they must be feeling as Champions. I had a video camera so I just started videoing the opposing stands and zoming in. I tried to get all of them in it as best I could and then I linked the video on NC Preps after I got home. I had a lot of them that saw themselves and thanked me. So I made some new friends! That's what it's all about!

That was a special time in our school's history Otis. You, we, all of us shared in those memories that are still etched in our minds forever. I will never forget the following year when you came to Mt. Ulla to see us play again. I can tell you, those kids remember your visit also. There are groups of great fan bases across the great State of NC, but there are just a few from certain areas that are class acts and rep their respective schools well. You my friend are in that few, and will always be remembered for it! Keep staying classy my friend! Again, good luck Friday night my friend to you and the Eagles!! :)

Reactions: Otis4411
frifalcon you would love being in our conf and hearing the behind the scenes crap that goes on. Ole Jim Bob is a hoot. The dude can coach but he is an attention whore . Complaining about not having a booth to get in so he is renting a skylift and bringing to the game so he can be away from the crowd. Does he consider his own fans that bad? We have an assistant that will sit in the booth but our coach and OC are on the sidelines each week. So it's just about little ole Jimmy boy. We got to have some special music for him as he goes up in his lifty thingy . Maybe lower the lights and put a spotlight on him and play Earnest Angley' s music.Yeaaaaa.

Last edited:
Reactions: NBBears20124ACHAMPS
frifalcon you would love being in our conf and hearing the behind the scenes crap that goes on. Ole Jim Bob is a hoot. The dude can coach but he is an attention whore . Complaining about not having a booth to get in so he is renting a skylift and bringing to the game so he can be away from the crowd. Does he consider his own fans that bad? We have an assistant that will sit in the booth but our coach and OC are on the sidelines each week. So it's just about little ole Jimmy boy. We got to have some special music for him as he goes up in his lifty thingy . Maybe lower the lights and put a spotlight on him and play Earnest Angley' s music.Yeaaaaa.
Ol James is something else else ain't he? Special kinda fella he is.

Otis and Itsjust, some clown on another board is telling me that Lee County will beat us by 21 and that they would beat both Havelock and West Craven.. lol

Going to try and make it out to Vanceboro Friday night Otis. Sure its going to be standing room only. Do you know if they are going to bring the Havelock fans through the drivers ed lot for their gate?

Otis and Itsjust, some clown on another board is telling me that Lee County will beat us by 21 and that they would beat both Havelock and West Craven.. lol

Make sure the team see's it. If Jacksonville plays like they did with us I don't see them getting beat. I don't like picking scores but I would say an extra point could make a difference either way. I don't know anything about Lee County though. They are looking at the Havelock game you had I bet. They need to take into consideration the game them boy's had against us before that. It's tough to back a game up like that after giving everything you got.

Going to try and make it out to Vanceboro Friday night Otis. Sure its going to be standing room only. Do you know if they are going to bring the Havelock fans through the drivers ed lot for their gate?
That side will be open also but I'm sure you can come in either gate. Game time is 7:30 but you should consider getting there at least an hour before. I'll be there around 5-5:30.

That side will be open also but I'm sure you can come in either gate. Game time is 7:30 but you should consider getting there at least an hour before. I'll be there around 5-5:30.

Otis, can you buy me a ticket and I'll pay you back when I get there, so I can avoid the line?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT