ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock Vs West Craven !

Havelock 42 West Craven 7
Every team in the conference knows you can get in wc's heads. Coaches know their d-line and lb's play hard but get off their game if they get roughed up. Just like in the first game. They can be pushed around. Our offense can run and pass on anybody. Their d can't stop both in one game. We'll mix it up keep them off balance. Their d as a whole is over-rated.

Wc's offense is to throw to number 8 or hand it to number 8. Their o-line is small, especially compared to our d-line. We'll get after their qb easily.

Wc had a good run this year, but its time for us to go out in the the county and show them how a real champion plays. State championship runs thru havelock this year!

Lot of bullcrap in this thread. Come hungry Friday night cause crow will be served.

Every team in the conference knows you can get in wc's heads. Coaches know their d-line and lb's play hard but get off their game if they get roughed up. Just like in the first game. They can be pushed around. Our offense can run and pass on anybody. Their d can't stop both in one game. We'll mix it up keep them off balance. Their d as a whole is over-rated.

I could be wrong here but wasn't it our defense that sacked and stripped Cooper to get the ball back earlier this year???

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
That's right, 42-7. That first game just made us mad. Coach Bryant is a great motivator, and he'll use the first game all week to fire our boys up just like he did against every team after we played wc. Turns out losing our stud rb was goodness because it helped us open up the offense and spread it around. That's leading to more points against everybody. Wc is good, but we've gotten even better in the last month.

That's right, 42-7. That first game just made us mad. Coach Bryant is a great motivator, and he'll use the first game all week to fire our boys up just like he did against every team after we played wc. Turns out losing our stud rb was goodness because it helped us open up the offense and spread it around. That's leading to more points against everybody. Wc is good, but we've gotten even better in the last month.

That stud running back tell me in our first matchup how many yards did he have rushing. Riddle me this?

Your QB completed 10-28 and your running game averaged 3 yards a carry against them last time, how is their D overrated?

If every team knows they can get in their heads, why didn't anyone beat them this year?

Your QB completed 10-28 and your running game averaged 3 yards a carry against them last time, how is their D overrated?

If every team knows they can get in their heads, why didn't anyone beat them this year?

Don't confuse him with facts. This is going to be a fun week. EA had like 90 yards total offense.

Don't confuse him with facts. This is going to be a fun week. EA had like 90 yards total offense.

Well I've seen you guys live a handful of times with my own eyes, I already know. But for someone to say that who has seen y'all live, is stupid. Glad this game happenened as it is huge for our community.

Well I've seen you guys live a handful of times with my own eyes, I already know. But for someone to say that who has seen y'all live, is stupid. Glad this game happenened as it is huge for our community.
I'll be in the end zone by the inflatable Eagle and the end zone camera. usually got a 3 coat on. Stop by if you come to the game.

I'll be in the end zone by the inflatable Eagle and the end zone camera. usually got a 3 coat on. Stop by if you come to the game.

I'll be there and will absolutely stop by. The AD is a good friend of mine, hopefully I'll get a chance to stop by and wish him good luck as well.

NbBears that dude needs to put that bottle down. But let him keep talking and get those birds more angry then they already are. West Craven is a special squad this year. I think that these kids are on a mission for their fallen teammates from last year. I cannot see them losing.

Our offense got rolling in the second half. That one fumble killed a drive that would have been ended in another td. And even with that, we had more yards and more first downs. Just going to be more of that this time around.

And you are right that nobody beat them yet. But the playoffs are a whole new season. We've got the experience in the playoffs to handle the pressure. We can go into anybody's house and get the win.

Our offense got rolling in the second half. That one fumble killed a drive that would have been ended in another td. And even with that, we had more yards and more first downs. Just going to be more of that this time around.

And you are right that nobody beat them yet. But the playoffs are a whole new season. We've got the experience in the playoffs to handle the pressure. We can go into anybody's house and get the win.

Havelock gave up about 200 yards in the air two nights ago, DB's better be ready next week.

Havelock had one more first down last game, they don't win you games, points do.

with how WC is playing you can't say that motivation for havelock is going to win this game. The better team will win this game. Give credit where credit is due, west craven will also be "Motivated" it's the third round of the playoffs everyone is. There defense is good and have a good offense. Jim bob is worried. But like I said give credit where credit is due, havelock is a great team and no one denies that. Just have to keep in mind. They are beatable. Obviously

with how WC is playing you can't say that motivation for havelock is going to win this game. The better team will win this game. Give credit where credit is due, west craven will also be "Motivated" it's the third round of the playoffs everyone is. There defense is good and have a good offense. Jim bob is worried. But like I said give credit where credit is due, havelock is a great team and no one denies that. Just have to keep in mind. They are beatable. Obviously

West Craven will take the field Friday night walking past memorials to Isaiah Yates and Charles "C.J." Elliott. I'm not sure if I'm a West Craven fan I'd worry about motivation. They have played for this all year. Cee and Zay are waiting at midfield.

That's an awesome thing to hear, wish I could be there to see it. What I meant was both teams will be motivated. It's coming down to the skill of the teams and who can control the ball

West Craven will take the field Friday night walking past memorials to Isaiah Yates and Charles "C.J." Elliott. I'm not sure if I'm a West Craven fan I'd worry about motivation. They have played for this all year. Cee and Zay are waiting at midfield.
Exactly why I say the Eagles are tough to beat. It's more then just a football game to them. Along with all that talent I cannot see them getting beat at home.

Exactly why I say the Eagles are tough to beat. It's more then just a football game to them. Along with all that talent I cannot see them getting beat at home.

That's the only point I'll argue with. It's going to be half and half, the Rams will roll deep Friday night. You'll also notice a lot of New Bern fans there and probably folks out of the area, can't wait.

lol I'm a huge havelock fan but 42-7 ? Lmaoo I would love that but no way in hell that happens the biggest gap I could see is one of them winning by 21 at the most either team could win this game by 21 depending on turn overs and execution on offense but I don't see that happening I think this game will be a 28-21 game again or maybe a 35-28 game going in either favor

Reactions: Otis4411
lol I'm a huge havelock fan but 42-7 ? Lmaoo I would love that but no way in hell that happens the biggest gap I could see is one of them winning by 21 at the most either team could win this game by 21 depending on turn overs and execution on offense but I don't see that happening I think this game will be a 28-21 game again or maybe a 35-28 game going in either favor

Every point will be critical!

This definitely going to be standing room only and in allot of folks eyes the actual 3A state title game. The winner of this one I can't see anyone out West who will beat either one of these teams. But I still see West Craven going on to win this one.

Reactions: Otis4411
Their some teams that can beat these 2 teams in the west.
Anybody that is left in the playoffs now are capable of winning. I' m certainly not taking anything for granted. It's hard to get where we are now. I do want this so bad for our kids in honor of Cee and Zay but I know how hard this next game will be. Havelock is a great program. You can depend on getting their best. I know our guys will be ready.

Their some teams that can beat these 2 teams in the west.
Just like those three year in a row Havelock won. Do you have good teams out West? Yes.. however you guys seem to think that football is only played in the western part of the state and it's not.

Everybody in the West just wants to make it to the Championship game so they can say, in later years, that they played against either of these legendary juggernauts. Oh, that and seeing the cool rap video.

Just like those three year in a row Havelock won. Do you have good teams out West? Yes.. however you guys seem to think that football is only played in the western part of the state and it's not.
And the 3 years before that West Rowan won 3 in a row.
It's pretty naive for either side of the state to say they are going to walk away with a championship when more than likely they haven't seen a team outside of 50 miles from where they live.

Reactions: seadog28
Everybody in the West just wants to make it to the Championship game so they can say, in later years, that they played against either of these legendary juggernauts. Oh, that and seeing the cool rap video.

I'm hoping the "cool rap video" don't make it. lol

Reactions: seadog28
And the 3 years before that West Rowan won 3 in a row.
It's pretty naive for either side of the state to say they are going to walk away with a championship when more than likely they haven't seen a team outside of 50 miles from where they live.

West Rowan cleaned our clock in 08 in Winston Salem. Kevin Parks lit us up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT