ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock Vs West Craven

Always does, just hope it doesn't carry on to the field.

Not usually this bad, IMO. 4 extra days of it doesn't help matters. The Havelock Touchdown Club post talking about beating WC 8 straight and calling WC "dirty" really blew the doors off.

Not usually this bad, IMO. 4 extra days of it doesn't help matters. The Havelock Touchdown Club post talking about beating WC 8 straight and calling WC "dirty" really blew the doors off.
Don't worry about that. Nothing new. This is where 252 gets his inside info every year. It affects nothing about the West Craven - Havelock game. You can only go 100%.

Reactions: NBBears20124ACHAMPS
Your son played for a great man. Wilber and Clay had some great games and they were great friends away from the game. Still are. You didn't move to Havelock from Florida did You? I remember they had one kicker one time that came in from Florida. He played at the same high school with Emmit Smith.
Steve Craig is the kicker you are referring to. He played in 86/87. Left footed kicker

Reactions: Otis4411
It's all good Ram60. I actually talked with one of our coaches this morning and was coming here to add this info to my post and saw yours. Thanks for posting.
He said they have a device on the sidelines that warn the trainers of strikes within 10 miles. That's good to know.
We'll never agree on those pass inference calls. Lol

As for 252 I ain't arguing with him. I got a kid older than him. He never goes to games. He goes by the rams Facebook page. His comments always come from that. I've tried to be easy with him and will continue. I offered to send him updates on this game but he don't have the courage to e_mail me. I pity people that hide behind computer screens and think that is real life.

I never go to the games ? Lmao you're a retard the only time I never been to the games was this year because one I was moving when I lived in havelock I went to mostly all the games even during the playoffs

Don't worry about that. Nothing new. This is where 252 gets his inside info every year. It affects nothing about the West Craven - Havelock game. You can only go 100%.

And y'all do play dirty just like y'all tried to start fights when havelock was beating u then wanted to cry cause Jim bob didn't make them shake hands to prevent a brawl

West craven is always late hitting havelock players even when I played in middle school it was no different

But you're right I never go to the games I wasn't at the game when mike Hughes ran a busted play for the win I wasn't at the game when havelock played eden Morehead last year when the qb single handily beat them I wasn't at any of those games lmao

And maybe this havelock fan respects y'all which I never said I didn't but when I call y'all out for being dirty it's facts it's not a opinion I called y'all out for spearing the qb while he was on the ground did or did that not happen ? Like stfu if I didn't respect y'all I wouldn't have allow u to post on my post all year long about west craven or jacksonville I even gave props to west craven and Jacksonville but when y'all play dirty u right I'm gonna call it out doesn't matter about respect or not

Thanks FBRef, you can view the play in question at www.wcti12.com, go to sports
then select The Blitz, scroll down to other stories and select The Blitz Oct 6 First segment,
play is at the 1:57 min mark. Pass to the left corner of the end zone. I also noticed that two flags were thrown for the same call.

Thanks. Never could get it to load. Just spins and spins.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT