ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock vs Jh Rose

Reason I predict a blowout is because rose passes the ball a lot and their defense is suspect.... Havelock defense is top notch only way you will have success against havelock is if you can run really well new Bern pass very good against havelock but could not run worth crap no team has been successful running against them yet

Doubt it specially when they went toe to toe with lanely then let that school they beat 83-0 last year almost beat them. they let havelock get them down 22-0 like they were last week it won't be no coming back
Question is have the Rams faced any really good running teams yet?

Question is have the Rams faced any really good running teams yet?

New Bern(4a) always has speed

Washington(2aa)was on wet field

new Hanover (4a)is alright

Rose is not good running but that doesn't matter if they face a good team running their defense is great

You can't sit here and say they haven't face anyone even tho new Bern is possibly gonna be 0-3 they have played 3 top 25 teams in the state

Two of them that I believe will finish top 10 in the state (west craven& havelock)

Same score havelock player flagged for hitting qb who was running the ball too hard .... Lol since when did that become a rule

Same score havelock player flagged for hitting qb who was running the ball too hard .... Lol since when did that become a rule

When we played New Bern Monday we tackled the punter in the endzone and I mean they drilled him. He had run back to pick the ball up and was trying to get out of the endzone. Flags flew everywhere. However on the play one of our players had been hit out of bounds on what he felt was a late hit so he saw the cover guy looking across the field and he blind sided him. Everyone including me thought they flagged the player that creamed the punter. You sure the hit wasn't from someone else??

lol you are right on track with your prediction again. I need to pay you to pick me some lottery numbers. You do it every week.

Lol
Not quite I made the prediction assuming havelock would be better at defending the pass by now but they have not adjusted yet I suppose all rose scores is from passing

Havelock wins 30-25 shutout in second half

Had rose 30-12 rose killed their selves with so many unsportsmanlike pentalities

Havelock needs to work on their pass defense should have not been that close

Havelock also needs to work on their pass offense.

Hell no Jacksonville is a subpar team. Havelock will beat them by 40 this year West Craven will beat them by 30. Jacksonville has no speed no skill players. Nothing. Same ol same ol guys. Game will be over by half time. Listen to guys like ninja and some other SWO fans..lol please take the Cards lightly. They cannot play with any of the Craven county teams.

Jacksonville cannot pass Havelock has little to worry about. Everyone is in agreement that Havelock cannot be run on, and I am sure Havelock will happily find away to score 40 pts. They just dropped 30 on JH Rose.

Yup your right Jacksonville cannot pass. Lol I don't think any of their TD were passing touchdowns this year. Your right.

I would not bad mouth the Cards, but rather saying how far the drop off is in the conference from Havelock and WC is to number 3 Jacksonville.

I think Jacksonville is a team to watch out for and so is west craven havelock doesn't have the conference locked in its actually pretty good this year lol I'm not over looking anyone havelock should have easily beat rose but they couldn't stop the pass worth crap hopefully they have that fixed by playoffs

I would not bad mouth the Cards, but rather saying how far the drop off is in the conference from Havelock and WC is to number 3 Jacksonville.
Lol yup super star...aka Ninja2 we get it. Again that subpar team. Remember they can't beat any schools besides 2a..players not very good. Coaching well remember they will never win with Beau and Chip Williams there. They just suck average at best. Now if you were at the Northside game that was two lucky plays or Northside is down by 14 the 5 min thing you can't give a good team which Northside is the ball at the 9 yard line and then not score. But hey we lost. But way for the kids to bounce back.

I think Jacksonville is a team to watch out for and so is west craven havelock doesn't have the conference locked in its actually pretty good this year lol I'm not over looking anyone havelock should have easily beat rose but they couldn't stop the pass worth crap hopefully they have that fixed by playoffs
Itsjust.. Like I said before you never here me predict scores you never hear me say that Jacksonville will beat anyone. All I ever say is that they will show up and play. The only folks you ever notice on here that can't and won't give the Cards any credit for anything is a couple of SWO fans... Lol Jacksonville could beat the darn Carolina Panthers and instead of them saying well darn that's a pretty good team they would say well the Psbthers are down this year. Or well let me see them get within 40 pts of Tom Brady and the Patriots.. Lol. Notice it's never well darn Jacksonville got some decent kids this year and are playing some good football. It's always something negative. I am surprised that they don't have the Stallions in the state title game since they blew out Jones SR. Nope it's because they running the ol wing T again. Back to Phil ball. So what happened when Padget was the coach running that offense and Jacksonville still beat them? Oh wait I forgot it was the refs.Lol I love that they can't stand to see us doing well. Like I said you never hear me bad mouth them. Like I said many of times when they were winning and going to the playoffs I was right there cheering them on dressed in my Stallion gear but you can bet your bottom dollar I had my Cardinal drawers on.

Havelock had a 30-12 lead and didn't score in the second half rose killed them in the passing game had maybe one or two big runs all game havelock needs to work on their passing defense and their passing offense and I don't see anyone beating them
But havelock did have two starting linemen go out in the second quarter not making excuses but that could be a reason the score was close also

West craven and Jacksonville will be tough games.

You are way off base. Actually you are dead wrong. I watched New Bern lose to all 3 of these teams and the Cards were just better than the other two. Maybe they just played lights out which only means they are capable of doing it again. New Bern still has plenty of athletes, only had 1 turnover vs the Cards (6 vs Havelock and 3 or 4 vs WC) and the Cards dominated the game., Jville has a lot of talented kids, a really good O-line, and lots of speed all over the field. Better bring your A game.

Last edited:
You are way off base. Actually you are dead wrong. I watched New Bern lose to all 3 of these teams and the Cards were just better than the other two. Maybe they just played lights out which only means they are capable of doing it again. New Bern still has plenty of athletes, only had 1 turnover vs the Cards (6 vs Havelock and 3 or 4 vs WC) and the Cards dominated the game., Jville has a lot of talented kids, a really good O-line, and lots of speed all over the field. Better bring your A game.

I agree the only thing I can say about havelock is they may have a better run defense if they can fix their pass defense and pass offense by this game I think they will win against Jacksonville but if not I can see Jacksonville winning

It's really gonna come down to who ever makes the most mistakes

I think that lost actually help Jacksonville a lot which can make them a more dangerous team because they gave that game away rather than losing it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT