ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock 9/0

Lol wow........ JHS hype train conductor said white oak was good this year. He mentioned their qb will have a field day on JHS lol 43-0 1st quarter wow. You cant make these things up lol
Lmao your such a clown! Notice nobody pays attention to you. I said that their QB is good and the kid is good. Nowhere did I say WhiteOak as a team is good. What I did say is if our defense don’t show up and play that yes their QB will have a field day. We all get it moron you hate Jacksonville.. it’s cool! Yeah yeah yeah we know SWO has the third best winning percentage in the state..Lmao! Not hard when you play a JV schedule.

They will not beat Charlotte Catholic

Catholic's defense is tough, good in the trenches as usual.. but their offensive playback is juvenile. At least the game plan against Weddington was. They ran 6 plays basically, with minor variation tweaks to look different. They will need some more color as the season progresses

Reactions: easy252
Catholic's defense is tough, good in the trenches as usual.. but their offensive playback is juvenile. At least the game plan against Weddington was. They ran 6 plays basically, with minor variation tweaks to look different. They will need some more color as the season progresses

I respect that. Can anybody give the mean green a good game in 3AA?

Yeah to me it looked like Catholic didn't really wanna hit against weddington... If they do meet havelock they gonna have to be more physical to tackle Edmonds

43-0 over Northside Jacksonville. 2 more lopsided wins remain before the playoffs start. These guys are really good. What's really scary about them is that it's not just the Kamarro Edmonds show. There 5 others capable of breakaway scores. Go ahead and key on Edmonds - he'll still score a couple of times, meanwhile his teammates will light it up for 4 or more more.

I certainly don't see those 2 Alamance schools we always seem to play in the later rounds getting within 20 of Havelock, maybe even 30. Not sure what Southern Nash has, they just stick out because they won the east last. I'm guessing Havelock rolls through the east pretty easy. Catholic is a team I will never look past. Arguably the most well coached team in the state. With that being said, I've got to go with the Rams and that unbelievable speed.

Reactions: UNC91
I certainly don't see those 2 Alamance schools we always seem to play in the later rounds getting within 20 of Havelock, maybe even 30. Not sure what Southern Nash has, they just stick out because they won the east last. I'm guessing Havelock rolls through the east pretty easy. Catholic is a team I will never look past. Arguably the most well coached team in the state. With that being said, I've got to go with the Rams and that unbelievable speed.
Don't sleep on Western Alamance. They almost took us out last year and they bring they whole team back too just like us. The scary part is we haven't faced a passing attack yet and that big qb they got is gonna give our DBs a real test that we haven't seen yet.

43-0 over Northside Jacksonville. 2 more lopsided wins remain before the playoffs start. These guys are really good. What's really scary about them is that it's not just the Kamarro Edmonds show. There 5 others capable of breakaway scores. Go ahead and key on Edmonds - he'll still score a couple of times, meanwhile his teammates will light it up for 4 or more more.

Good win for the rams. Should be worse vs JHS

Don't sleep on Western Alamance. They almost took us out last year and they bring they whole team back too just like us. The scary part is we haven't faced a passing attack yet and that big qb they got is gonna give our DBs a real test that we haven't seen yet.

Facts the Defensive line will be key when that game happens if their line blocks well and gives them time to run the routes it might be a long night. We have to put the QB on his back and keep him on the move. In the past we would have a few teams that can throw the ball. We have not seen anyone that puts the ball in the air yet so it will be interesting to say the least.

The Havelock defense is underrated. Most of the scores against Havelock this year were due to offensive miscues, that either led directly to TDs or put the opposing team within easy range of a score. Kind of exposes the flaws in the sophomore Havelock QB Frazier, who despite his athleticism, still makes bad decisions under pressure and tends to force plays that really aren't there. He needs to get smarter, gain more patience, and eliminate unforced errors in the playoff drive to the title. A 3 and out, followed by a decent punt is always better than a turnover due to forcing a play that won't work.

Reactions: UNC91 and Otis4411
Just saw the 3A playoff brackets and they are somewhat of a travesty. Why are the 2 best 3A teams in the state both 3 seeds in their respective brackets? On the other hand, glad to see the shortened format - tough matchups from the get go. Like the old school playoff brackets from the 70's and early 80's - where you had to be good just to make the playoffs. Another month and we'll have the champions.

Just saw the 3A playoff brackets and they are somewhat of a travesty. Why are the 2 best 3A teams in the state both 3 seeds in their respective brackets? On the other hand, glad to see the shortened format - tough matchups from the get go. Like the old school playoff brackets from the 70's and early 80's - where you had to be good just to make the playoffs. Another month and we'll have the champions.
The seeding had nothing to do with how good u were this season. They took all 5 conf winners and had a random drawing of seeds. Just sumthing to deal with in this covid shortened season

On to the playoffs. Havelock will have one big problem. They have crushed all of their competition and have not been battle tested. If they get into a close game with another talented team in the late rounds, will they tighten up or gut it out? A big unknown. They have the talent but this has been the downfall of many undefeated teams when the competition intensifies in the playoffs. Good luck to the Rams.

On to the playoffs. Havelock will have one big problem. They have crushed all of their competition and have not been battle tested. If they get into a close game with another talented team in the late rounds, will they tighten up or gut it out? A big unknown. They have the talent but this has been the downfall of many undefeated teams when the competition intensifies in the playoffs. Good luck to the Rams.
One good thing is, this is the same exact team from last year minus 3 starters. They haven't been tested THIS season, but these kids have been tested several times and this team has been playing 2gether since they were kids for the most part.

You could say that a lot of years about Havelock. Hasn’t affected them so far.

Starting to feel more confident about the Rams making it to the state finals and winning it. Southern Guilford wasn't a very good opponent in the first round, but after reviewing all their past games this year, one thing has stood out. The Rams possess a very good ability to adapt and overcome. Several games this year were close for a quarter or even until the second half, but the Rams' overall team speed was just too much and eventually several playmakers broke free. Watched the Crest/Catholic game on youtube and it was a good one. Both teams are good but I don't think either could win a game against Havelock this year. Haven't watched Kings Mountain yet, probably catch up with them later this week. This year's Ram squad is sloppy at times, but then they can also post 2 or 3 scores in a few minutes and suddenly the rout is on. Haven't yet seen any team that can do that as well as the Rams can this year. The teams out west are very much better than the eastern teams overall - but with a few exceptions - the Rams are one of them this year.

Reactions: Otis4411
Starting to feel more confident about the Rams making it to the state finals and winning it. Southern Guilford wasn't a very good opponent in the first round, but after reviewing all their past games this year, one thing has stood out. The Rams possess a very good ability to adapt and overcome. Several games this year were close for a quarter or even until the second half, but the Rams' overall team speed was just too much and eventually several playmakers broke free. Watched the Crest/Catholic game on youtube and it was a good one. Both teams are good but I don't think either could win a game against Havelock this year. Haven't watched Kings Mountain yet, probably catch up with them later this week. This year's Ram squad is sloppy at times, but then they can also post 2 or 3 scores in a few minutes and suddenly the rout is on. Haven't yet seen any team that can do that as well as the Rams can this year. The teams out west are very much better than the eastern teams overall - but with a few exceptions - the Rams are one of them this year.
Kings mountain is ok I’m still not sold on them either because they should have lost to Shelby their defense is good but their offense is no where as good as havelocks

and also I don’t think the west is better than the east this year in 3a I think they have more teams that is better than average but I don’t think they are overall just way more dominate honestly west carteret should have not beat j ville and I feel jville would have beat that team west carteret just played

KM is good!!! They are fast and they LBs are serious, they are NOT a team to overlook!!! They are on a mission also being the little brothers of Cleveland County with no ring. Dont let the game against Shelby fool u, that is also a rivalry. If we meet them in the finals which I expect, our line and ball security from our backs will be key bcuz they will be tough to run against. Our young Qb is gonna have to grow up quick that game because we will need to be able to throw to open up running lanes, cant be 1 dimensional against them... But let's not overlook this week and the winner of EA and WA, we got unfinished business!

KM is good!!! They are fast and they LBs are serious, they are NOT a team to overlook!!! They are on a mission also being the little brothers of Cleveland County with no ring. Dont let the game against Shelby fool u, that is also a rivalry. If we meet them in the finals which I expect, our line and ball security from our backs will be key bcuz they will be tough to run against. Our young Qb is gonna have to grow up quick that game because we will need to be able to throw to open up running lanes, cant be 1 dimensional against them... But let's not overlook this week and the winner of EA and WA, we got unfinished business!
I agree their defense is great but their offense is above average but not great

I recall us losing 2 state championship games to avg offenses, with great defenses too... We all know the saying

Before we look that far, looks like WA and HHS is in a course to meet in the Eastern Conf Finals after that game I will have a better view. If we get our passing game down we are a very very tough team. I have to say this one of the best Defenses that I have seen is have in a while. And that is saying a lot. I am not sold yet because we haven’t been in a game where we need the Defense to win a game. The offense is crazy right now, the one weakness is the passing game it seems we use it just to try it the RB’s just break away on every other play. I hope we are working on that because we will need a lot of over the top plays to win it all and I am sure other teams see that as well to beat us. Time will tell, I know WA is sick of us we always break their hearts. This week is a real tune up game not putting anything last then but when you only score 17 on WC the expectations are low. Go Rams

Before we look that far, looks like WA and HHS is in a course to meet in the Eastern Conf Finals after that game I will have a better view. If we get our passing game down we are a very very tough team. I have to say this one of the best Defenses that I have seen is have in a while. And that is saying a lot. I am not sold yet because we haven’t been in a game where we need the Defense to win a game. The offense is crazy right now, the one weakness is the passing game it seems we use it just to try it the RB’s just break away on every other play. I hope we are working on that because we will need a lot of over the top plays to win it all and I am sure other teams see that as well to beat us. Time will tell, I know WA is sick of us we always break their hearts. This week is a real tune up game not putting anything last then but when you only score 17 on WC the expectations are low. Go Rams
Yeah I seen the film, we gonna walk thru this team, and WA still doesn't have any defense so we gonna break they heart again lol. Now I won't just give this game to WA just yet, EA will make adjustments and that game was closer than the score last time they played. Either way sumbody getting they ass whooped in Havelock in the 3rd rd this yr lol

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
When you Ram bozos have to play someone we’ll see what you’ve got. Until then keep it zipped. Would love to send HaveLAFF home again.

prettyblondes.jpg

”We only make Catholic players feel good. Sorry Havelock.”

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT