ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock(3-0) vs jh rose(2-0)

After watching Havelock last week Crest must be loaded if they are ranked higher!!! I don't think Rose will have time to get the ball out to Powell.

After watching Havelock last week Crest must be loaded if they are ranked higher!!! I don't think Rose will have time to get the ball out to Powell.
Yes Crest is loaded. You should have known that by the complete arse whipping we gave them last year, and the mere fact that 18 starters are back. But, what do we know, we're just the defending State Champs.

It's funny the Have"not" people behave as though the trophy were stolen from them last December by the Chargers unjustly and now "they want it back". They were having a bad year CR and Crest took advantage of them by grinding their horns to a stump in the championship. Now they've figured it all out and woe be to the Western rep for this year's final. BELCH!!!

Pray Crest doesn't make it Sheeplovers because shake & bake football will put you under the bus again where you belong.

I hope crest makes it :) and crest isn't ranked higher than havelock only weddington is but I doubt that last weddington isn't as good as their record shows but havelock gonna beat who ever comes out the west so I'm not worried I'm calling it now :) no one cares if u returned all 22 starters u gonna see this year a whole different team keep thinking u gonna get the same team as last year u gonna find out when they bust y'all a**

Weddington is 3AA for post season so that won't happen. Crest would gut them on any field by 28+ if they did. We'll see what guys like you have to say when half your team has dislocated shoulders and knees by third quarter this December. Keep having those dreams.

Keep them undefeated........ It will make it more special when we snatch their hearts out next time.

I want to play Havelock again as much as the next guy, but the fact that we were small 3A was surprising to some people. We are on the edge. Crest can and should be in the championship regardless. but if it is in fact 3AA, I hope it's Northern Guilford...We owe them some more butt whoopins.

Best of Luck Havelock against Rose. I'm sure you'll do to them what you've done to every team so far this year.

Sounds like a wild one in Havelock... Didn't think Rose would be hanging with Havelock. Who knows the score

We'll rose does have 4 receivers who all had over 100 yards after two games

Havelock not helping turning the ball over but still have the lead and as I said before if u wanna compete with havelock u have to have a great passing attack not gonna win just running the ball

Eastern football makes Havelock look good, if they were west of Richmond county they would experience real adversity. Nobody out west dominates until the title game like that except for Mallard Creek. Everybody else has to step up their game to get to the title game, be it Crest, Northern Guilford, Catholic, or Dudley.

Defense still determines this game but east football is just as good as west dude it's just not
All the great teams in one area majority of the west talented teams 75% is between concord and Charlotte the rest is made up from Shelby & the west Rowan area like without Charlotte the west is crap tbh

Crest y'all don't have a passing attack dumb ahh y'all so worried bout havelock y'all get on all my post lmaoo go worry about that weak schedule of yours y'all not beating havelock running the ball like I said before

Eastern football makes Havelock look good, if they were west of Richmond county they would experience real adversity. Nobody out west dominates until the title game like that except for Mallard Creek. Everybody else has to step up their game to get to the title game, be it Crest, Northern Guilford, Catholic, or Dudley.

3 titles 4 years. Looks like they dominated the west also.

Crest y'all don't have a passing attack dumb ahh y'all so worried bout havelock y'all get on all my post lmaoo go worry about that weak schedule of yours y'all not beating havelock running the ball like I said before
We destroyed your weak Team. We laughed at them

Still 41-34 4 mins left in 3rd havelock came out 3&out rose drives to havelock 5 gets illegal procedure back up to 10 throws interception havelock returns to rose 28 rose holds on havelock goes for 4th and two fumbles handoff Rose gets ball now 4th and 5 punting the ball back to havelock

Rose with ball 1&10 on havelock 48 to end the 3rd will start 4th soon havelock got a lot of injuries and cramps tonight on defense lost one of their offense weapons on special teams in the 1st quarter but let's see how bad they want it :) 41-34 havelock start of 4th

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT