ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Birthday TD-FridayNight

Thank Y'all so much and You Sportsnut17 for remembering.
This is not a very good time of year for me as I only have a Son and Sister living out of state. Mom passed away in December 2005 and Dad 14 months later in March then a sister a few months later all diabetes-related. We all used to get together and had a huge Christmas dinner and passed out gifts and this time of year gets harder every year as I have not seen my sister and son but once since COVID began. I never expected this from NCPreps posters. Got to say it brought some tears. I wish everyone on here a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. ! ! ! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE AGAIN, WOW ! !

Last edited:
Happy Birthday, TD Friday NIght, and hoping Jennifer Aniston shows up at your door wearing a see through pink bikini, mud caked Brogan boots, a pack of Pall Malls tucked into the bottoms of her low cut bathing attire, a case of Trojans, three cases of Budweiser, and a tat on her buttocks region that states, HAPPY BDAY, TD FRIDAY NIGHT.

Happy Birthday, TD Friday NIght, and hoping Jennifer Aniston shows up at your door wearing a see through pink bikini, mud caked Brogan boots, a pack of Pall Malls tucked into the bottoms of her low cut bathing attire, a case of Trojans, three cases of Budweiser, and a tat on her buttocks region that states, HAPPY BDAY, TD FRIDAY NIGHT.
Dang GSO…
I had to take a cold shower after reading this…

Oh belated Happy Birthday TD…

If any of the above happens we need details!!!

WOW. are you trying to kill me. LOL. Oh, I can handle it with a Red Bull or maybe I need to park my car across the street, as no one is home, and disconnect the doorbell! LOL.... :eek:o_O😰😰;). and I have taken a 30 minute cold shower and am about to take another.

He opened the door when hearing the thud as she stood there smiling in Brogans and mud
He thought she was a big jar of molasses
" I've had a few Red Bulls with Ms. Santa Claus let me roll and cig and find my Bermuda draws
And my prescription made glasses. "

He looked at the woman from her head to her feet, casually glancing at his Corvair parked across the street.
" Ain''t you gonna let me in, TD ? "
Wonder if he'd met her on that thang called Tic Toc, or maybe he'd made her acquaintance in the mud at Woodstock.
She was sho' 'nuff a sight to see.

" You sure are pretty ma'am , " he stammered and flubbered, as he looked at her bikini and all them damn rubbers.
He mud filled boots made a mess on the floor.
" I heard it was your birthday Mister Mt. Airy T D, and I want to see Andy, Opie, and the adorable Aunt Bea. "
TD informed her Bea had moved to Siler City three decades or more.

On his stereo blasted Macon's own Allman Brothers Band as the talk suddenly turned to Jimi and American Bandstand .
TD had her in stitches.
" You're funnier than a twelve titted goat or being in Shat Creek in a powerful motor boat. "
As she put on some of TD's fancy britches.

They had laughed and danced and TD once loudly farted, and as quickly as she entered she now had departed.
And she took all the beer.
" I"ll see ya next year Mister TD Friday Night," as she jiggled from the room of blinkin', colourful strobe lights.
" Happy birthday, TD and to all a groovy New Year. "

He opened the door when hearing the thud as she stood there smiling in Brogans and mud
He thought she was a big jar of molasses
" I've had a few Red Bulls with Ms. Santa Claus let me roll and cig and find my Bermuda draws
And my prescription made glasses. "

He looked at the woman from her head to her feet, casually glancing at his Corvair parked across the street.
" Ain''t you gonna let me in, TD ? "
Wonder if he'd met her on that thang called Tic Toc, or maybe he'd made her acquaintance in the mud at Woodstock.
She was sho' 'nuff a sight to see.

" You sure are pretty ma'am , " he stammered and flubbered, as he looked at her bikini and all them damn rubbers.
He mud filled boots made a mess on the floor.
" I heard it was your birthday Mister Mt. Airy T D, and I want to see Andy, Opie, and the adorable Aunt Bea. "
TD informed her Bea had moved to Siler City three decades or more.

On his stereo blasted Macon's own Allman Brothers Band as the talk suddenly turned to Jimi and American Bandstand .
TD had her in stitches.
" You're funnier than a twelve titted goat or being in Shat Creek in a powerful motor boat. "
As she put on some of TD's fancy britches.

They had laughed and danced and TD once loudly farted, and as quickly as she entered she now had departed.
And she took all the beer.
" I"ll see ya next year Mister TD Friday Night," as she jiggled from the room of blinkin', colourful strobe lights.
" Happy birthday, TD and to all a groovy New Year. "
And the plot deepens, can I take it or have a heart attack ?

Reactions: thekidd12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT