ADVERTISEMENT

Hàvelock. Nb

Is havelock down?

They are not. Our coaching staff did a phenomenal job mixing in new formations from what Havelock saw on film last week. Make no mistake about it, we want to run the ball and shorten the game and your teams possessions. We rushed the ball 63 times for 345 yards. We had five guys rush the ball 6X or more. Havelock will make a deep run in the playoffs, as usual.

Reactions: dogs79
They are not. Our coaching staff did a phenomenal job mixing in new formations from what Havelock saw on film last week. Make no mistake about it, we want to run the ball and shorten the game and your teams possessions. We rushed the ball 63 times for 345 yards. We had five guys rush the ball 6X or more. Havelock will make a deep run in the playoffs, as usual.
Well they must be weak up front or you guys are dominant to run for 345 sounds like an ass whopping? Not to mention you held them down to two scores. That tells me NB must be solid up front. Good for you all.

Well they must be weak up front or you guys are dominant to run for 345 sounds like an ass whopping? Not to mention you held them down to two scores. That tells me NB must be solid up front. Good for you all.

I've been told by many that the front 4 was their strong point on the team. We got off blocks really fast and were able to switch things up in the run game. We've got some hog mollies up front but we've also got a 5'7 150 pound kid that plays H back that will knock your ass out. This new coach is for real.

Reactions: dogs79
YEA YEA YEA, smack talk 2's them 3a and 2a teams, then When U's play D's 4 a And 4aa teams U's don't play causes them Boys will Jack's slap U's around knock U's 360 degrees on's your ASS and stand over U;s and yells GET THESE HANDS.

YEA YEA YEA, smack talk 2's them 3a and 2a teams, then When U's play D's 4 a And 4aa teams U's don't play causes them Boys will Jack's slap U's around knock U's 360 degrees on's your ASS and stand over U;s and yells GET THESE HANDS.

New Bern and those 33 kids put in some work! Those Freshman said LOOK AT THESE HANDS while putting 365 yards on them. EAT that L HSFB MAN!

I've been told by many that the front 4 was their strong point on the team. We got off blocks really fast and were able to switch things up in the run game. We've got some hog mollies up front but we've also got a 5'7 150 pound kid that plays H back that will knock your ass out. This new coach is for real.

Enjoy the coach while you have him.

Don't think he do to well against 6 1 215 middle linebacker. Probly has 7or 8 tackles for losses in two games. Probly 30 tackles. Get ready Havelock. Wish I could go

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT