ADVERTISEMENT

Grit n Grind Game of the Week : Mount Airy vs East Wilkes

Good job guys! #5 and #32 for MA commited to VT ! First 5 games running clock by half and rest of regular season. Will be same. MA is a better team than last season and look focused!
Thanks appreciate it , definitely will mention that information. That’s crazy they just run the clock in 2nd half. MA really does look good, I don’t see nobody beating them this season

Reactions: buzzcoach
I thought you fellas covered it pretty well considering this isn't the part of the state you normally follow. I have checked out your show a few times since last year since I know very little about football in the Eastern part of the state. Looks like you moved your show to a new channel for Nash County Community College. You guys do a good job with your show. Keep going and improving. I like seeing that you are trying to widen the area you cover. I know that is more difficult with limited time, people, and resources. Another fun suggestion for your channel/show, maybe for the off season, do individual shows for each team in the conference or area going over their recent football history, successes, failures, changes for improvement. Part hard knocks and part nfl films kind of thing. Just a thought. Good luck to your Nash county boys the rest of the season.

I thought you fellas covered it pretty well considering this isn't the part of the state you normally follow. I have checked out your show a few times since last year since I know very little about football in the Eastern part of the state. Looks like you moved your show to a new channel for Nash County Community College. You guys do a good job with your show. Keep going and improving. I like seeing that you are trying to widen the area you cover. I know that is more difficult with limited time, people, and resources. Another fun suggestion for your channel/show, maybe for the off season, do individual shows for each team in the conference or area going over their recent football history, successes, failures, changes for improvement. Part hard knocks and part nfl films kind of thing. Just a thought. Good luck to your Nash county boys the rest of the season.
Hey RexReally, thanks for keeping up with the show we really appreciate it. Also for the compliment and advice, that’s a good idea. We definitely will look into that, Looking forward to talking about MA in their state championship run. Back2Back

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT