ADVERTISEMENT

Glenn @ Scotland

scots roll

Jul 3, 2015
What;s the 411 on this team??? I'm hearing they like to sling it around the yard like North Davidson!!!

What;s the 411 on this team??? I'm hearing they like to sling it around the yard like North Davidson!!!
Rufus is currently at a Hollar Day Inn due to some Job he was offered. 1,000 sheetrock project at a non-profit joint in Kennersville at 5¢ for every sheet he screws in. Anyhow, he heard one of the parents of a Glenn player say 911 is the 3 digit number when playing Scotland:

PLEASE SHARE

likess.jpg

Last edited:
A 6'5" junior qb pure drop back passer, did see him break the pocket a few tines and run but not fast and shifty. (Hudl) Brown jr.
4-1 team but gave up over 50 to Tabor, 2 scores a quarter. I expext Scotland to possess the ball alot, not get stopped, stay away from turnovers a given.

They like to sling it around only they don't have a good QB or WRs like North Davidson. He's a tall QB who looks good in 7on7's but once a LB shows in front of him he throws just as many to the other team. If you talk to Glenn fans or coaches they want you to think he's big time but far from it. Tabor just put 60 on them last week and they were losing to RJ Reynolds last week for a while and had to make a big come back. On top of that their Defense can't stop anyone! Give the ball to that massive RB and you'll pick your score.

Scotland - 60
Glenn - 0

East forsyth scores 42 the first half each time, coach willert and crew try to put second and third string the second half. They got blown out by a Mount Tabor team that should have lost 42+ to east.

If Scotland and east wanted they could easily score 80.

East forsyth scores 42 the first half each time, coach willert and crew try to put second and third string the second half. They got blown out by a Mount Tabor team that should have lost 42+ to east.

If Scotland and east wanted they could easily score 80.
well i guess i will go see RC and Dudley

Dont believe all you here jmac, we get to see a different jersey this week, it is possible to struggle against the pass a little here. I think our offense will move the ball.
Heck we all get updates from rockingham anyway

Dont believe all you here jmac, we get to see a different jersey this week, it is possible to struggle against the pass a little here. I think our offense will move the ball.
Heck we all get updates from rockingham anyway
i might go to RC at half time. that will be tough if they throw it like New Hanover.

Crazy things can happen, but I don't see Glenn giving the Scots too much trouble. I haven't seen either team play since last year, but the fact that Glenn struggled with Reynolds tells me they aren't ready for Scotland.

Scots not really a 50pt scoring type team this year. Drives much more time consuming and mythotical. Looking forward to Friday night, Scots are beginning to hit their stride. Offense looked much better this past week. With 2 very good backs and a qb running theres so much for the opposing D to try to stop. Oh yeah and they threw for 225 yds and 4 tds Friday night.

There is so many bodies on D within 5 yds of the ball it is crazy. I think Bailey finally said if you want to play that we are going to see ho you look playing man on play action with 40-50 yds to cover because you have no deep safety.

The Scotts should win, but make no mistake Glenn is a scrappy team, they're not gonna come in afraid, they play decent competition, so the Scotts have to play

Glenn is a big play team, and if you give them some early confidence then look-out. They love the home run ball. QB Stephon Brown is dynamic...he has a really good WR Kier Meredith who can flat out ball... But the Scots should win. Glenn had so many turnovers vs Tabor...that one game is hard to judge them but the RJR tape "don't lie" should reveal a lot.

Scots roll calm down lil fella , no one said anything about underestimating anybody. I just hope we run into Scotland County again , you know them DBOYZ not afraid

Glenn is a big play team, and if you give them some early confidence then look-out. They love the home run ball. QB Stephon Brown is dynamic...he has a really good WR Kier Meredith who can flat out ball... But the Scots should win. Glenn had so many turnovers vs Tabor...that one game is hard to judge them but the RJR tape "don't lie" should reveal a lot.
Is the QB from Glenn as good as the Davie and N.Davidson QB, because those 2 can ball!!!
Scots roll calm down lil fella , no one said anything about underestimating anybody. I just hope we run into Scotland County again , you know them DBOYZ not afraid
Aint nothing little about me Home Boy and I'm too old for kiddie psycho babble. Only thing I said was that the Scots don't underestimate anyone.

Stephon Brown is way better than the Davie QB.

As for being better than Butts, I'd say they're about even. Potential-wise, Brown is leagues ahead of Butts. He's 6-5, built well, and can make about any throw you ask. He also has a really nice touch on the football. His wheels aren't too great though. Butts has got him beat on that.

Game-wise, I'd probably give a slight edge to Butts. Butts is a little more dynamic. He's also got more weapons and a running game to fall back on if things aren't going well.

Regardless, both are very fun to watch. Brown's just a junior.

As for being better than Butts, I'd say they're about even. Potential-wise, Brown is leagues ahead of Butts. He's 6-5, built well, and can make about any throw you ask. He also has a really nice touch on the football. His wheels aren't too great though. Butts has got him beat on that.

Game-wise, I'd probably give a slight edge to Butts. Butts is a little more dynamic. He's also got more weapons and a running game to fall back on if things aren't going well.

Should be a fun night Friday!!!!

Glenn played with Dudley in the first half and then Dudley pulled away in the second half. Dudley had to play their 2nd string QB because he threw (a phantom) punch and was ejected. Scotland shouldn't have any trouble with Glenn and should see a similar result as last week.

Glenn played with Dudley in the first half and then Dudley pulled away in the second half. Dudley had to play their 2nd string QB because he threw (a phantom) punch and was ejected. Scotland shouldn't have any trouble with Glenn and should see a similar result as last week.
So when did Glenn/Dudley take play trench????
Glenn has 1 loss to Tabor...

Butts can make all the throws, is very accurate, very good touch on throws and can get rid of the ball quicker than any QB I have seen.

Reactions: swett2victory
What about that Glenn defense ??
Any good against the run ??
I would imagine the time of possession will have
a big disparity in this game.

That Defense better be able to do something with "The Show" Zamir or else he will leave Glenn looking like clowns

Butts is not the QB for Glenn, he is QB for North Davidson. Brown is QB for Glenn. Someone had asked how Brown compared to Butts.

North Davidson has orange and Black...which is big difference compare to Glenn....they got Orange and Blue along with white. North Davidson is at Welcome, NC which is in Davidson County. Glenn is near Kernersville and it is right off By-Pass I-40 exit 201. Davie is another team some people might get confused with because they also has Orange and Black . They are on opposite side of Winston-Salem. They are in Davie County (needless to say) and the town they are in is Mocksville.

They are not that close together. Glenn has Kernersville address but right next door to City limit of Winston-Salem. North Davidson is pretty close to W-S but not as close compare to Glenn. Davie HS is the farthest from WS compare to other two schools.

Back to football.....Scots should handle this one. Stephon Brown's dad used to play for Glenn back in early 90's. In fact, Glenn upset Kannoplios Brown HS which was ranked number one that year. They were undefeated and Glenn beat them 35-34 at their home field. Stephon Brown Sr (?) was instrumental for the win ....he was awesome that night. Maybe some of K-Brown fans can tell you about it more. Who knows....Dad might give his son a bit of magic this Friday night??? Stranger things had happened before!

I think we are set for a good one tomorrow night. Do the Scots pressure Brown or drop back lots of defenders??

Los of rain here today in Scotland County. Supposed to stop through the night sometime.
Excellent playing field here, fantastic drainage,
All should be fine for Friday night .
Safe travels Glenn.

Last edited:
Also, Star WR will not be playing in this game for Glenn. Kier meirdeth is at the team USA Baseball tryouts, not that with him they would win but gonna be digging a deeper hole for Glenn to get out off

North Davidson has orange and Black...which is big difference compare to Glenn....they got Orange and Blue along with white. North Davidson is at Welcome, NC which is in Davidson County. Glenn is near Kernersville and it is right off By-Pass I-40 exit 201. Davie is another team some people might get confused with because they also has Orange and Black . They are on opposite side of Winston-Salem. They are in Davie County (needless to say) and the town they are in is Mocksville.

They are not that close together. Glenn has Kernersville address but right next door to City limit of Winston-Salem. North Davidson is pretty close to W-S but not as close compare to Glenn. Davie HS is the farthest from WS compare to other two schools.

Back to football.....Scots should handle this one. Stephon Brown's dad used to play for Glenn back in early 90's. In fact, Glenn upset Kannoplios Brown HS which was ranked number one that year. They were undefeated and Glenn beat them 35-34 at their home field. Stephon Brown Sr (?) was instrumental for the win ....he was awesome that night. Maybe some of K-Brown fans can tell you about it more. Who knows....Dad might give his son a bit of magic this Friday night??? Stranger things had happened before!

maczheels, I bet you were the kid in school who reminded the teacher that she forgot to take up last night's homework.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT