ADVERTISEMENT

Glenn FB Asst Job

I'm sorry but that kid is nowhere on the same planet as Christian Beal. Plus the Glenn QB is a non factor in the running game so I don't know how East will struggle to defend him running the ball. The kid gave East all these scares in some peoples mind and they still dusted Glenn by 30 plus points? When were the scares in the 1st Qtr? So far you have a QB and 1 WR who's good at track. I don't think that's enough to beat East. East returns their QB who is just as good as the Glenn kid. Didn't he throw for about 500 yards on Glenn? Don't forget they have a stable of RBs over there at East. If you saw their JV team those RBs could've started for most teams Varsity squads. The East RBs will be house hold names in K-ville by the Glenn game. Sorry but I'm not on the Glenn bandwagon

What he said...

I'm sorry but that kid is nowhere on the same planet as Christian Beal. Plus the Glenn QB is a non factor in the running game so I don't know how East will struggle to defend him running the ball. The kid gave East all these scares in some peoples mind and they still dusted Glenn by 30 plus points? When were the scares in the 1st Qtr? So far you have a QB and 1 WR who's good at track. I don't think that's enough to beat East. East returns their QB who is just as good as the Glenn kid. Didn't he throw for about 500 yards on Glenn? Don't forget they have a stable of RBs over there at East. If you saw their JV team those RBs could've started for most teams Varsity squads. The East RBs will be house hold names in K-ville by the Glenn game. Sorry but I'm not on the Glenn bandwagon
I just liked when I saw him at a few of there games, he was fast and reliable. You don't have to Agree or understand it's more of a personal preference.

I may be wrong but I believe Razzak was a state champion in younger divisions . Maybe like 11 and 12 year olds. Not high school stuff, more like AAU.

Some people post stuff just to inflate things. The truth is the truth. As I have said before, I do not coach football at any level but I know more insider information than most. Facts are facts, Glenn is losing to very experienced, professional, and detailed assistant coaches in Kevin Wallace and Tripp Honeycutt.

Some people post stuff just to inflate things. The truth is the truth. As I have said before, I do not coach football at any level but I know more insider information than most. Facts are facts, Glenn is losing to very experienced, professional, and detailed assistant coaches in Kevin Wallace and Tripp Honeycutt.
I don't know the kid, I'm just saying he has championships in track and very fast player on and off the field

#fakenews
Anyways here is my opinion on the finish of the new conference next season:
West Forsyth
East Forsyth
Davie
Glenn
Reagan
Reynolds

I could see Davie and Glenn flip, as I am not sure what Davie returns.

I believe we are worrying far too much about Glenn. Lets be honest they don't have a state championship team. Lets talk about my Titans for a moment. How good can we be at WF? I don't see us losing in conference. out of conference schedule seems to always be tough which is fine. No excuse not to be playing in December next season.

I believe we are worrying far too much about Glenn. Lets be honest they don't have a state championship team. Lets talk about my Titans for a moment. How good can we be at WF? I don't see us losing in conference. out of conference schedule seems to always be tough which is fine. No excuse not to be playing in December next season.
Sorry Linebacker but I must disagree with you on West Forsyth Non Conference schedule. You guys played one tough team out of conference every year and that was East Forsyth. When you say it always seems to be tough which 1a/2a team are you talking about Walkertown or Statesville? The only other so called tough team on there last year is a 3A team. That Non Conference schedule you guys have been playing is a joke! This year you guys got a little tougher I guess. Lake Norman and NW Guilford are not exactly 4A Powerhouses. Looks to me like you guys play 1 maybe 2 tough games and that is East Forsyth and maybe Lake Norman. If West Forsyth isn't 11-0 with all those big time D-1 players this year its never going to happen.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
when I say tough I don't mean playing powerhouses. But we play a lot of playoff teams in our non conference. LN and NWG will be very good test this year. I see us winning both but you really never know on Fridays.

Can someone provide a list of coaching staffs for the teams in the new "Central Piedmont"? I think it would be interesting to see who coaches what aspect and what the coaches backgrounds are....

That's great! Quickness or speed doesn't mean great at football otherwise every track star would also be on the gridiron. He is a solid football player but you all are hyping way to much.

Reminds me of that kid from Maryland who was so fast the Oakland Raiders were drooling over him... Darrius Heyward-Bey. Kid ran a 4.23 40 in college, ran a 4.30 at the NFL combine. Blazing speed. Problem is, he didn't and still doesn't have good hands, which makes you useless as a wide receiver.

I hope things work out for the Glenn kid, but being a speed demon only gets you so far.

Reminds me of that kid from Maryland who was so fast the Oakland Raiders were drooling over him... Darrius Heyward-Bey. Kid ran a 4.23 40 in college, ran a 4.30 at the NFL combine. Blazing speed. Problem is, he didn't and still doesn't have good hands, which makes you useless as a wide receiver.

I hope things work out for the Glenn kid, but being a speed demon only gets you so far.
This kid can catch and is a football player. His size will be the only thing that may hold him back from big offers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT