ADVERTISEMENT

GDG ....Help !

Told me he got banned....said he was never coming back on this site...
He lurks like hell on here, though. Believe you me, he saw this thread minutes after it was started. Something gets mentioned on here, you can count on seeing it on the other board, damn near verbatim, then he gives breakdown off it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 72 State Champion
I’m not gdg but I’ll take a shot since I saw Shelby and hibriten this year. Shelby is the best team out of the two that I saw. Athletes everywhere who can make things happen. Objectively their offense can get into ruts where they do not move the ball at all. This plays into hibritens hands because hibriten has a solid defense. Offensively hibriten will struggle to move the ball. Linebackers flow and fill gaps well for Shelby which will frustrate hibriten. Key for Shelby will be to string run plays out to the sideline so that running backs can’t get the corner. Shelby has a few guys who may be able to run with hibritens rb. I see this as a low scoring 17 to 14 game and both teams will have chances to make plays at the end to win the game.

Ol edge to hib
Rb edge to hib
Qb edge to Shelby but hibritens qb just has to play smart, more pressure on Shelby’s qb.
Wr edge to Shelby
Dl edge Shelby
Linebackers edge Shelby
Dbs edge hibriten

Should be a fun game. I like hibriten in an emotional win on Friday after the loss of a 10th grade student this morning. Will be playing for a lot more than just a birth in the championship this week.

I’m not as caught up on the state of Burke county athletics. I haven’t seen freedom in a few years. I will say that the head coaching hire was a shock to me and I think they got a good one. Watching hickory’s improvement last year tells me that having a good coach is worth wins in high school football, and with freedoms hire they are going to win more games. I’ll say this, I think freedom has a favorable league that they play in which will keep them in the win column. Bryant is looking to build from the ground up playing a decent number of underclassman. I think we will see freedom and hickory back to the tops of the northwestern 3a in the near future. Like I said I’m not an expert but I like the coaching hire and I think he will get them on the right track moving forward.

Reactions: patsfball
I like what I'm seeing at Hickory also. To beat Alex Central shows this coach can game plan! I think Hickory only gets better.

I’m not gdg but I’ll take a shot since I saw Shelby and hibriten this year. Shelby is the best team out of the two that I saw. Athletes everywhere who can make things happen. Objectively their offense can get into ruts where they do not move the ball at all. This plays into hibritens hands because hibriten has a solid defense. Offensively hibriten will struggle to move the ball. Linebackers flow and fill gaps well for Shelby which will frustrate hibriten. Key for Shelby will be to string run plays out to the sideline so that running backs can’t get the corner. Shelby has a few guys who may be able to run with hibritens rb. I see this as a low scoring 17 to 14 game and both teams will have chances to make plays at the end to win the game.

Ol edge to hib
Rb edge to hib
Qb edge to Shelby but hibritens qb just has to play smart, more pressure on Shelby’s qb.
Wr edge to Shelby
Dl edge Shelby
Linebackers edge Shelby
Dbs edge hibriten

Should be a fun game. I like hibriten in an emotional win on Friday after the loss of a 10th grade student this morning. Will be playing for a lot more than just a birth in the championship this week.
Pretty close prediction from earlier this week! Congrats Hibriten! Well Played and much deserving!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT