ADVERTISEMENT

Gaffney SC needs FB game and 7-on-7 teams

Crest is literally like 30 minutes away...and Gaffney is known for being a power house...but will Crest go travel? Oh no! No! Crest would rather travel an hour and half to play a school on a mountain that can't even spell football! Makes no sense...

I don't believe so. Playing the new conference schedule (Kings Mountain, Burns, Ashbrook, Forestview, Hunter Huss, Stuart Cramer, North Gaston) plus Shelby, TC Roberson, and South Point out of conference. Need one more game, I'm pretty sure.

I don't believe so. Playing the new conference schedule (Kings Mountain, Burns, Ashbrook, Forestview, Hunter Huss, Stuart Cramer, North Gaston) plus Shelby, TC Roberson, and South Point out of conference. Need one more game, I'm pretty sure.

I could have swore that, that game was on the schedule!

Maybe I'm wrong.

Remember when 11 games are played one must be an endowment with 25% of the gate going to the fund. Gaffney is not going to give up any of their cut for that. Would need to work that wrinkle out. Depending on when the open dates are it may be better for the team to only play ten games.

As of mid last week Crest was still seeking an 11th game. Not sure If they have had any conversations with Gaffney

Sorry but the rumor is that Thomas Jefferson may play Gaffney not Crest.

Pretty hard to fill an eleventh game open date. TJ would not be wise to play at Crest or Gaffney the week before playoffs start in my opinion. Take the open date.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT