ADVERTISEMENT

From me to all of you!!

TD Pass2

Nov 25, 2016
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

I know sometimes I can be a pain in the a$$ up here, but I genuinely enjoy this site and ALL it’s posters (well most of them anyways). I hope you all have a happy holiday!

P.s. If you’re team is still playing, congrats! Praying for good football and no injuries the rest of the way.

To you also TD Pass2. Hope all the 3rd rd teams have a good practice today. Will be tuned in to Clinton/WC game, should be a goodirn.

In about an hour will put on my Pilgrim suit and head on out to the Big Family Thanksgiving get together. Every body Eat Too Much and enjoy the family time.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

I know sometimes I can be a pain in the a$$ up here, but I genuinely enjoy this site and ALL it’s posters (well most of them anyways). I hope you all have a happy holiday!

P.s. If you’re team is still playing, congrats! Praying for good football and no injuries the rest of the way.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all. TD just keep doing as you do it keeps the blood flowing . Most posters on here are good sports,they can dish it out and, take it as well
. This crazy game of Football makes us all crazy from time to time. Football is the greatest sport it makes men out of boys and give us old timers something to bullshit about...

Happy Thanksgiving to all. TD just keep doing as you do it keeps the blood flowing . Most posters on here are good sports,they can dish it out and, take it as well
. This crazy game of Football makes us all crazy from time to time. Football is the greatest sport it makes men out of boys and give us old timers something to bullshit about...
Absolutely.. I look forward to August thru November so much for two reasons... Friday nights, and these boards!!! There is honestly nothing else like it!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT