ADVERTISEMENT

Erwin Warriors 2019 outlook.

Mavrick69

Feb 25, 2018
Burnsville NC
Does any of you Erwin fans know what kind of team the Warriors will field in 2019 and is Mt Heritage still on your schedule I heard Heritage picked up Pisgah I'm hoping we still play Erwin it's become a rival over the last few years and even if we lose most of the time it's still good for our program plus to me Erwin is the best place I've ever been to watch a game the stadium is beautiful..

Last edited:
Man....you gotta get out and see some other stadiums.

Erwin HS has a nice atmosphere due to the close proximity of the stands to the field with no track in between. However, your horizons need to be broadened.

Reactions: GG4BAMA
Man....you gotta get out and see some other stadiums.

Erwin HS has a nice atmosphere due to the close proximity of the stands to the field with no track in between. However, your horizons need to be broadened.
Ya to be honest I have not been to a lot of highschool stadiums being a Mountain Heritage fan stuck up here on top of this mountain it's had to get to see some of the other stadiums I follow my Cougars ever week and thru the playoffs and I have seen some other nice stadiums but I just like the atmosphere there plus last 2 trips to Erwin my Cougars really played well I also like Ashevilles Stadium ever body has there favorites but I think winning at another team place is great

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT