ADVERTISEMENT

Enka at Pisgah.

Yall are just mad that nobody let's you get away with bragging. That's all you guys do. Only to lose to a 16 seed in the first round of the playoffs. The most overrated 1 seed ever
That's it bro ,talking to pisgah assistant coach, he said the pisgah fans on this board are killing the program, that he wish they would shut their mouth.

I figured Murphy would have scored more.
Like you said the Pit is a tough place to play. Franklin was gritty and well coached like always. Full credit to them for giving Murphy a real game.

With that said the total yardage was 338 to 159 in Murphy's favor (doesn't include a 77 yard catch and run that was called back due to a marginal block in the back call). Dogs only scored twice in five trips inside the Franklin 25 yard line. Murphy had nine penalties to three for Franklin.

So despite the final scoreline I feel pretty good about that game from a Murphy perspective, the opportunity for a couple more scores was clearly there.

Biggest worry for the Dogs through two games is how much they've missed their left guard they lost two weeks ago to an ACL tear. They had to move some people around on the o-line and it's killed their rhythm and effected the inside run game particularly. I think they will be fine though once a couple people get settled in and gather experience in new positions.

We did too but got a penalty. You need to start worrying about the Rockets got a feeling they are not going to be too happy after last two weeks.

Correction, our kids have to worry about them. I have no power in the situation. See you Pisgah folks think you can do something about everything.

I do my cheering but the kids ultimately have to get it done. You're like trying to talk to a teenager. Grow up, as bud would say, bro. Lol!!!

Reactions: Mavrick69
That's it bro ,talking to pisgah assistant coach, he said the pisgah fans on this board are killing the program, that he wish they would shut their mouth.
Come on man! There is no Pisgah coach going to speak to you. And I suppose you expect us to believe in Santa Claus too?

Like you said the Pit is a tough place to play. Franklin was gritty and well coached like always. Full credit to them for giving Murphy a real game.

With that said the total yardage was 338 to 159 in Murphy's favor (doesn't include a 77 yard catch and run that was called back due to a marginal block in the back call). Dogs only scored twice in five trips inside the Franklin 25 yard line. Murphy had nine penalties to three for Franklin.

So despite the final scoreline I feel pretty good about that game from a Murphy perspective, the opportunity for a couple more scores was clearly there.

Biggest worry for the Dogs through two games is how much they've missed their left guard they lost two weeks ago to an ACL tear. They had to move some people around on the o-line and it's killed their rhythm and effected the inside run game particularly. I think they will be fine though once a couple people get settled in and gather experience in new positions.
When a key player/leader is sidelined it does effect the dynamic of a team but a good team (like Murphy) will adapt and overcome. Best of luck to the Bulldogs.

Wow this is good stuff. Must be a lot of high school football fans with not much to do today. Looking forward to Heritage coming to Pisgah in a few weeks. It should be a good game, but hope someone starts a new thread. I can’t keep up with what pages I have read. Mr Bud gets you guys really fired up. Hope he don’t start hammering on Heritage. LOL

Reactions: Mavrick69
Wow this is good stuff. Must be a lot of high school football fans with not much to do today. Looking forward to Heritage coming to Pisgah in a few weeks. It should be a good game, but hope someone starts a new thread. I can’t keep up with what pages I have read. Mr Bud gets you guys really fired up. Hope he don’t start hammering on Heritage. LOL
It should be law, nothing to do on the start of college game day.

Reactions: Heritage 84
Hey 84 how good is Heritage going to be if we can get some small issues worked out on offence I knew Heritage was going to have some problems on offence this year Coach Robinson said in his weekly coaches corner WKYK 940 AM radio game preview that Heritage lost all our starters. but one on offensive line and all 3 of our defensive lineman from last year's team.if we don't clean the turnovers especially when we play Mitchell and Pisgah it could cost us a loss .our defence has only gave up 6 points against 2 tough opponents.And I belive that one TD Brevards offense scored was one of our young DB bit on a run to pass play fake .but overall I belive this year's team is tough as nails and with only 10 seniors out of 42 players we could be real good the next 3 years.also the Webb kid has really stepped up this year .he is one good football player that has the body and size to be special..I also saw the run that the Hall kid had last night he looked like a freight train heading down the field .I did not get to see the game last night had to watch my 2 year old grandson you think I'm hyper he is wide open .i will get in touch before Pisgah game Daultons got a new travel trailor it's very nice probally 40 ft or longer were going to Maggie valley or somewhere closer to Pisgah going to have a big cookout Thursday night and were bringing a chef with us That's a ledgen around here I will only tell you his last name it's Mcfee probally the best quarterback to ever play at Mountain Heritage..text or call me at 678_ 1140 and I will give you the details on our planned trip to Canton it show go well if Daulton can keep me and Mcfee in line if he can't things could get interesting..also heard your son is playing well he's one good athlete...

Heritage needs work on their offensive line, but they are getting better. Heritage defense is nasty ,if you cant throw the ball you have no shot. Honestly think they will not lose in non conf ,hendo has me little worried.

Heritage needs work on their offensive line, but they are getting better. Heritage defense is nasty ,if you cant throw the ball you have no shot. Honestly think they will not lose in non conf ,hendo has me little worried.
Hendersonville always worries me.Im glad we are still playing them.you know sence we have I belive a 4 game winning streak vs them, that they will be ready to battle..do you know what's Heritages home winning streak is up too now.. it's got to be at least 20 or more..

This is a Enka and Pisgah thread so I will wait to discuss my thoughts later on. Only thing I could say relating to this thread is that I look forward to a good match up with Pisgah later on this year. Should be a dandy.

Reactions: PBBear51
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT