ADVERTISEMENT

End of the decade record

Feel free to add any titles or whatnot. Just thought it would be cool to see how some teams 2010's went.

Northeastern went 2/4 in regional finals
2010-W
2013-L
2014-L
2018-W

Why are you on Cleveland County’s @&$& so hard? You, as a Reidsville fan, have a lot of nerve anyway, considering a couple of your posters post and brag about streaks and stats daily, streaks and stats established against teams who couldn’t play dead in a cowboy movie.

You know the timing was beautiful though. No sooner than I hit post it was something about Cleveland county on here. Lol

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
What happened to the Panthers ? I have always thought alot of the program up there.

We are in a rebuild with a young team and were crippled by injuries. We will be better next year. Less and less kids playing football these days. With the talent pool that you have in a small isolated mountain town this hurts also. Good luck Friday night. I have had a respect for Burns since our 2011 match up. I still say that thread was the greatest ever on this site!

We are in a rebuild with a young team and were crippled by injuries. We will be better next year. Less and less kids playing football these days. With the talent pool that you have in a small isolated mountain town this hurts also. Good luck Friday night. I have had a respect for Burns since our 2011 match up. I still say that thread was the greatest ever on this site!
Yes it was Classic no doubt !

Reactions: BiltmoreCANE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT