ADVERTISEMENT

Elkin vs South Stokes

I've seen both early on.. right now I have South as the favorite.

Athlete wise I feel they have a definite advantage but not as much as last year. They don't have that basketball class anymore but that RB is legit and a hard runner. If he stays there and doesn't transfer out then South will improve if they can keep the HC in. The community there is getting restless, they want results. I think this week can be a start of that. WR wise they have a really good TE sized kid who caught some good balls vs us in the slot. He's a great option for them. Didn't really get to see the other kids but they were catching balls in warmups well enough. They wouldn't be in the Raid if they couldn't catch.

Elkin meanwhile has the experience edge with those seniors, but it's not helped them at all so far. They try to do the option but it's not working yet for them. Have a heck of athlete at WR but he's being wasted there. HC's going to have to decide to stay in it in conference or move to traditional pistol and hope they rebound.

Game's gonna come down to the line especially on offense. . Both haven't been great at all yet so far, Elkin has probably the best lineman on the field in the Spencer kid, he's good. It'll depend on who finds the most consistency on both sides. South's came the closest to putting a game together but Elkin's defense has been better, but they've not has nowhere as hard as a schedule as South's had. 2 good teams to start the year and another last week.

Last year's game was within 3 for Elkin but South held it out. I expect a result close to that, it'll depend on if Elkin's offense keeps up or not.

I've seen both early on.. right now I have South as the favorite.

Athlete wise I feel they have a definite advantage but not as much as last year. They don't have that basketball class anymore but that RB is legit and a hard runner. If he stays there and doesn't transfer out then South will improve if they can keep the HC in. The community there is getting restless, they want results. I think this week can be a start of that. WR wise they have a really good TE sized kid who caught some good balls vs us in the slot. He's a great option for them. Didn't really get to see the other kids but they were catching balls in warmups well enough. They wouldn't be in the Raid if they couldn't catch.

Elkin meanwhile has the experience edge with those seniors, but it's not helped them at all so far. They try to do the option but it's not working yet for them. Have a heck of athlete at WR but he's being wasted there. HC's going to have to decide to stay in it in conference or move to traditional pistol and hope they rebound.

Game's gonna come down to the line especially on offense. . Both haven't been great at all yet so far, Elkin has probably the best lineman on the field in the Spencer kid, he's good. It'll depend on who finds the most consistency on both sides. South's came the closest to putting a game together but Elkin's defense has been better, but they've not has nowhere as hard as a schedule as South's had. 2 good teams to start the year and another last week.

Last year's game was within 3 for Elkin but South held it out. I expect a result close to that, it'll depend on if Elkin's offense keeps up or not.

I’m not sure on the Elkin lineman but I do know they do not have a “heck of an athlete at WR”.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT