ADVERTISEMENT

Elkin & MA Thursday 7:30

I would be ok with both schools getting out at noon and playing this game at 2 o'clock and requiring every student of both schools to attend.
How about that as an idea?
I like that but a lot of working people can't attend and the gate will be even worse than at night since Elkin may not have a huge crowd. Then again there is WPAQ & WSYD, Great idea though. I wish the playoffs were on a Saturday afternoon, but college games may take from the gate.

Moved to Thursday 7:30 senior night! JV cancelled no make up set!
Can we please get along as two long-time BEAR Fans and stick with each other in support of our BEAR team? I think I count 5 threads where our remarks have gotten locked. I have always got along with you and I don't know what I could have done to turn you on me. I even brought 4 pizzas to your tailgate one time. We all eat pizza and hotdogs and had a good time. I think that was the next to last game I made it to. But if I have ever offended you I am sorry. So let's go on as two BEAR fans supporting together against BEAR haters instead of being two BEAR fans at each other. I don't like having to go against a fellow Bears fan. This attacking each other makes the school look bad and I am hearing talk that some of the school leaders are not liking it at all. So let's get along or just ignore each other's posts. I would rather get along and support the BEARS together.
GO BEARS 🏈 🏈 🏈

Last edited:
It's running now!
Can we please get along as two long-time BEAR Fans and stick with each other in support of our BEAR team? I think I count 5 threads where our remarks have gotten locked. I have always got along with you and I don't know what I could have done to turn you on me. I even brought 4 pizzas to your tailgate one time. We all eat pizza and hotdogs and had a good time. I think that was the next to last game I made it to. But if I have ever offended you I am sorry. So let's go on as two BEAR fans supporting together against BEAR haters instead of being two BEAR fans at each other. I don't like having to go against a fellow Bears fan. This attacking each other makes the school look bad and I am hearing talk that some of the school leaders are not liking it at all. So let's get along or just ignore each other's posts. I would rather get along and support the BEARS together.
GO BEARS 🏈 🏈 🏈
I haven't attacked you! Your the one cussing people out on here. You even called out a moderator. Just block me! Just relax and have fun on here.

It's running now!

I haven't attacked you! Your the one cussing people out on here. You even called out a moderator. Just block me! Just relax and have fun on here.
I tried to make things better and you just want to do the opposite. I have seen you cussing people also and Sportsnut got on to you for it so let's let the past be the past and stop this going after each other. Let's stick together man and stop this. Even Mount Airy Bear Historian asked us to stop. I am more than willing to stop if you will stop you remarks on every post orb thread I post.

Reactions: sbbbfan
Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

Trust me he was talking about you. I haven't called anyone a pos etc like you did me just shut up already and breathe and chill the heck out!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My GOD MOVE ON!
No this was you way before that. You like to dish it out but can't take it. I will move on when you stop your immature posts to a fellow BEAR FAN ! ! ! !
I am only trying to stop this stupid back-and-forth. Grow up ! ! !

Trust me he was talking about you. I haven't called anyone a pos etc like you did me just shut up already and breathe and chill the heck out!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My GOD MOVE ON!
LOL, that was your alias M-Stud I said that to and now you admit you are M--Stud. That could have meant anything as maybe Perfect Ole Stud. I used only letters but you said the words at times when Sportsnut got on to you. I have never used words. Come on, move on ? You don't know how to move on. I have asked you 3 or 4 times to please stop but when I dish it back to you whimper and say move on ! I HAVE TRIED ! ! !

LOL, that was your alias M-Stud I said that to and now you admit you are M--Stud. That could have meant anything as maybe Perfect Ole Stud. I used only letters but you said the words at times when Sportsnut got on to you. I have never used words. Come on, move on ? You don't know how to move on. I have asked you 3 or 4 times to please stop but when I dish it back to you whimper and say move on ! I HAVE TRIED ! ! !
You have got to be the dumbest man I have ever known! You are like a child I'm stopping with this post bc we know you can't. SMH!!!!!!!!!!

You have got to be the dumbest man I have ever known! You are like a child I'm stopping with this post bc we know you can't. SMH!!!!!!!!!!
WOW, my POS was cussing so is your SMH !!!!!!!! cussing me. You know not ?
Take a look at all your dumb crap and remarks to everyone on here like you are so perfect. GROW UP and stop pissing me off ! ! ! and I will stop. I ignored you forever but you just kept on pushing me ! You dish it out to everyone but can't take it back. I will not take it anymore. I will post your problems and anything I see wrong with your posts from now on like you have me all season ! ! ! ! GROW UP LITTLE BOY ! !
I have said Please stop and lets move on and you made a smart remark to that.
I can belittle you if you are allowed to do it to me !

Last edited:
WOW, my POS was cussing so is your SMH !!!!!!!! cussing me. You know not ?
Take a look at all your dumb crap and remarks to everyone on here like you are so perfect. GROW UP and stop pissing me off ! ! ! and I will stop. I ignored you forever but you just kept on pushing me ! You dish it out to everyone but can't take it back. I will not take it anymore. I will post your problems and anything I see wrong with your posts from now on like you have me all season ! ! ! ! GROW UP LITTLE BOY ! !
I have said Please stop and lets move on and you made a smart remark to that.
I can belittle you if you are allowed to do it to me !
Do you know what SMH means? Shake My Head....dummy! It's not cussing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT