ADVERTISEMENT

ED vs Jacksonville

I think Jville will be like SWO tonight. They will let it all hang out and put on a show. Hope we get updates during the game, hope I have time to check them out while the BIG ONE is goin on.

I see where Jville/ED is sthe JDN sports highlight game of the week tonight. Hope it is a good-ern.

I’d love to see my Panthers pull this one out, but I doubt it unfortunately. This will be our early season measuring stick to what the season holds.

Down 20-17 with 1:30 left on a 4th and 5 and we convert on a pass down to their 25 yard line but of course they threw a flag backed them up to 4th and 25, then had to throw a prayer and it was picked off for 6. Sucks to lose a game due to that penalty especially when we had all the momentum but thats football I guess ‍♂️

We played a hell of alot better than I thought we wouldve. Hats off to our panthers as well as the Cards, great game

ED fans have nothing to be ashamed of. Tough kids over there. We were quicker, but need to get our line right. It will happen, good game Panthers, both teams got better tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT