ADVERTISEMENT

ECC Week 4

FOOTBALLFANTIC

Nov 16, 2001
Hard to believe that the season is almost halfway over. With that being said, I'll get the picks started.

W-RH vs Trask: Is this game being played, or has it been cancelled? Bulldog Nation, let me know please.

East Duplin vs SWO: East is young but appear to be beginning to gel after the tough showing against Jacksonville. SWO will be chomping at the bit after beginning the season at an unusual 0-2. East will be playing in the friendly confines of the Panther Den, so I'm giving them the edge in this one, 27-14.

Goldsboro vs C.B. Aycock: After getting shellacked by New Bern and bouncing back by beating Eastern and Southern Wayne, the 'Boro will continue their winning ways by beating CBA, but it will be closer than the Cougars would like. 21-14.

Midway vs Lakewood: In this rivalry game, all records are thrown out the window. Katie, bar the door and pass the ammunition!! Lakewood squeaked by KIPP Pride in their last outing, while Midway defeated South Brunswick. While this appears to be one of Midway's strongest teams since entering 2A, the Leopards may keep it close for a while. Raiders take this one 35-21.

James Kenan vs Richlands: Aaaah, the Battle of the Cats. I'm not sure what is wrong with JK right now, squeaking by Pender and losing to an improving Southern Wayne, but it's SOUTHERN WAYNE. If the Tigers don't figure out what is going on and right the ship, the Wildcats will walk out of Warsaw with a win. With that being said, Richlands takes this one 14-7.

Clinton at J.F. Webb: The last time these two teams met was in the 3A playoffs in 1984, with Webb taking the victory. The Warriors will be entering this game with an 0-3 mark while the Dark Horses will be playing only it's second game of the season. I'm sure the boys will be ready to hit someone in a different colored jersey come Friday, but might be a little rusty coming out the gate. I'm sure Coach Johnson will make sure the boys are not overlooking their opponent. The Horses should leave
Oxford with a 'W', 42-6.

Wallace??
East Duplin
Goldsboro
Midway
Richlands
Clinton

Hard to believe that the season is almost halfway over. With that being said, I'll get the picks started.

W-RH vs Trask: Is this game being played, or has it been cancelled? Bulldog Nation, let me know please.

East Duplin vs SWO: East is young but appear to be beginning to gel after the tough showing against Jacksonville. SWO will be chomping at the bit after beginning the season at an unusual 0-2. East will be playing in the friendly confines of the Panther Den, so I'm giving them the edge in this one, 27-14.

Goldsboro vs C.B. Aycock: After getting shellacked by New Bern and bouncing back by beating Eastern and Southern Wayne, the 'Boro will continue their winning ways by beating CBA, but it will be closer than the Cougars would like. 21-14.

Midway vs Lakewood: In this rivalry game, all records are thrown out the window. Katie, bar the door and pass the ammunition!! Lakewood squeaked by KIPP Pride in their last outing, while Midway defeated South Brunswick. While this appears to be one of Midway's strongest teams since entering 2A, the Leopards may keep it close for a while. Raiders take this one 35-21.

James Kenan vs Richlands: Aaaah, the Battle of the Cats. I'm not sure what is wrong with JK right now, squeaking by Pender and losing to an improving Southern Wayne, but it's SOUTHERN WAYNE. If the Tigers don't figure out what is going on and right the ship, the Wildcats will walk out of Warsaw with a win. With that being said, Richlands takes this one 14-7.

Clinton at J.F. Webb: The last time these two teams met was in the 3A playoffs in 1984, with Webb taking the victory. The Warriors will be entering this game with an 0-3 mark while the Dark Horses will be playing only it's second game of the season. I'm sure the boys will be ready to hit someone in a different colored jersey come Friday, but might be a little rusty coming out the gate. I'm sure Coach Johnson will make sure the boys are not overlooking their opponent. The Horses should leave
Oxford with a 'W', 42-6.

Wallace??
East Duplin
Goldsboro
Midway
Richlands
Clinton
Wallace Rose Hill is playing Trask Tuesday and Havelock Friday.

Reactions: FOOTBALLFANTIC
Good picks footballfanatic ...... You are awfully generous with 14 points for SWO ..... :eek: Gotta keep a sense of humor .

I'll be on the road somewhere in Tenn. Tuesday night so have something to listen to (WRH) in the motel. Well till I get tired of the score, probably early in the first half.

SWO scoring 14? Is that 2 defensive tds? Come on man! Lol

Just a little jab at our SWO brethren.

Reactions: dogs79

Oxford with a 'W', 42-6.

Wallace??
East Duplin
Goldsboro
Midway
Richlands
Clinton
WRH by whatever they want it to be

East Duplin 27 SWO 7

Goldsboro 24 CBA 14

JK better get their shit together this week is all I can say. We play 2 games and going 2-0 this week is a must. Richlands will not be easy. JK 20 Richlands 19

Midway by 6

Clinton by whatever they want

WRH - mercy rule early
Clinton - mercy rule
East Duplin - 35-21
Richlands 27-20
Goldsboro 35 - 20
Midway 28-25

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT