Whiteville at JK
Wallace at Hoggard
Richlands at ED
North Lenoir at CB Aycock
SL at Dixon
Ayden Griffon at Kinston
White Oak at SWO
Whiteville at JK- game of the week
JK with a pretty impressive showing last week. However whiteville has also looked good to this point. We saw what happened last year in this game. I think this JK team is going to be very very good and a threat in the playoffs, but I’m not sure if JK can match the physicality of Whiteville for 4 quarters. Also, does anyone have news on JK running back stanley? Leading rusher from last year and not on the roster. Big loss
Whiteville by 21

Wallace at Hoggard
Wallace beat Clinton like a drum, but that doesn’t mean very much. Wallace doesn’t seem to be fit to defend the pass from what I have seen, which makes me like Hoggard in this one. Hoggard lost QB I think but they probably have another one who is capable ready to roll.
Hoggard by 21

Richlands at ED
Richlands with a super impressive win last week over SWO. ED loss was definitely disappointing. Davis got hurt early and that ended up costing ED big time. Also WC QB was real real good and ED had trouble containing him. This matchup is really interesting as I think it will tell you what you need to know about both these teams. Is richlands really legit? or is ED gonna bounce back. I’m gonna take the panthers as I do think they will bounce back.
ED by 17

NL at CB aycock
I said it last week but NL looks to be improved this year. I still don’t think it will be enough to beat Aycock.
CBA by 28

SL at Dixon
Not sure what to think about SL.
Dixon by 35

White Oak at SWO
SWO with a pretty disappointing loss last week to Richlands. And white oak has looked good to this point only losing to Jville by a TD last week. With that said, I am gonna take the upset here and take SWO to win this one. I still have some faith in this southwest team despite last weeks performance
SWO by 3

JK with a pretty impressive showing last week. However whiteville has also looked good to this point. We saw what happened last year in this game. I think this JK team is going to be very very good and a threat in the playoffs, but I’m not sure if JK can match the physicality of Whiteville for 4 quarters. Also, does anyone have news on JK running back stanley? Leading rusher from last year and not on the roster. Big loss
Whiteville by 21

Wallace at Hoggard
Wallace beat Clinton like a drum, but that doesn’t mean very much. Wallace doesn’t seem to be fit to defend the pass from what I have seen, which makes me like Hoggard in this one. Hoggard lost QB I think but they probably have another one who is capable ready to roll.
Hoggard by 21

Richlands at ED
Richlands with a super impressive win last week over SWO. ED loss was definitely disappointing. Davis got hurt early and that ended up costing ED big time. Also WC QB was real real good and ED had trouble containing him. This matchup is really interesting as I think it will tell you what you need to know about both these teams. Is richlands really legit? or is ED gonna bounce back. I’m gonna take the panthers as I do think they will bounce back.
ED by 17

NL at CB aycock
I said it last week but NL looks to be improved this year. I still don’t think it will be enough to beat Aycock.
CBA by 28

SL at Dixon
Dixon by 35

White Oak at SWO
SWO with a pretty disappointing loss last week to Richlands. And white oak has looked good to this point only losing to Jville by a TD last week. With that said, I am gonna take the upset here and take SWO to win this one. I still have some faith in this southwest team despite last weeks performance
SWO by 3
Ayden Grifton at Kinston
Kinston hasn’t looked great so far but I think they will only keep getting better.
Kinston by 20

Whiteville by 21

Wallace at Hoggard
Hoggard by 21

Richlands at ED
ED by 17

NL at CB aycock
CBA by 28

SL at Dixon
Dixon by 35

White Oak at SWO
SWO by 3
Whiteville
Hoggard
Richlands
CBA
Dixon
SWO
Kinston

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT