ADVERTISEMENT

East Surry vs Tarboro Round 3!

Both of these teams are hungry , tarboro wants revenge and East knows they can play with anyone in the state after the last 2 years.East surry has a hell of a passing game last season , running game wasn’t there and the defense was on and off, thanks to their passing and d1 receivers they won that game with the help of the turnovers too . I really think all over the field both sides of the ball this team is way more balanced , this is going to be who turns over the ball any .

Best of all is watching these two teams after the game , the respect between them is high .Last year just like this year , there’s been no trash talk, because both teams know it’s gonna be a high octane game . Good luck to the kids on both sides guys stay covid free and let’s have a good one .Safe travels to all tarboro and East fans .

East has the best football player in Gosnell. Their defense will even be better when they play both Whitt and Baker who are excellent offensive linemen at around 270 each! East can pass AND run ! Bullington is a very good runner and if East decides to hand the ball to Gosnell more, the running attack could be extremely productive!! East defense has gotten better during the season. Not many 1-A schools have an inside linebacker the size( 6’3”, 225), speed, and mental approach as East does with Gosnell.
I think East’s balanced offense will prevail!!

If I remember, it was East's JV QB that played most of the game, so.........
the younger Boaz started that game but got knocked out of game by Reidsville defense (1st or 2nd series)......Reidsville offense had their way in that game but the Rams can run it or throw it so I'm not sure how balanced Tarboro O is.....In past basically running...I'm sure ES defense is better than back then....was planning on watching this game before ours but the NCHSAA and UNC in their wisdom say they are clearing the stadium out between games....not sure they will have the stadium personnel to do that...................

the younger Boaz started that game but got knocked out of game by Reidsville defense (1st or 2nd series)......Reidsville offense had their way in that game but the Rams can run it or throw it so I'm not sure how balanced Tarboro O is.....In past basically running...I'm sure ES defense is better than back then....was planning on watching this game before ours but the NCHSAA and UNC in their wisdom say they are clearing the stadium out between games....not sure they will have the stadium personnel to do that...................
My guess is that your digital ticket for the Reidsville game will not be effective for the ES/Tarboro game and you will have to wait to enter for the Reidsville game...unless you choose to purchase a ticket for each game.

If I remember, it was East's JV QB that played most of the game, so.........

I’m not sure it would have mattered. Reidsville has just gotten the basketball players back that week, so had to rotate them in. East is a fine team though. And I think he’s just upset at one of the east fans reidsville heritage prediction

Reactions: POWERATTACK
This game could be close with one team losing by a missed extra point as East Surry had an extra point blocked in the 3rd Qtr against PLP last week or a team winning by a field goal. 2018 Tarboro won by a blowout 50-10 and East Surry won by not as big a blowout last year 56-28, not as big a blowout but for beating Tarboro that bad, I saw it as a blowout. I am probably wrong but neither team wins by more than 3 TDs and it could go either way. I would not put money on either team. You can tell by not much chatter this week the respect these two teams and fans have for one another going into this game Saturday compared to last year. Good Luck to both teams for a great game with no injuries.

Reactions: JKVikes
We took our foot off the gas at the end of the half. Should be 30-0. Mistake by us.

Reactions: sbbbfan
East is killing themselves , blowed it on the 20 twice , East is still here I’m the title game while everyone else is at home lol , think the mountain posters loving it because you guys suck

WoW Well my hats off to tarboro then cause East was really impressive up front (to me) really wish I could watch tho

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT