ADVERTISEMENT

East Surry Transfers

MRMAN27030

Silver Member
Aug 22, 2023
Hearing a 3 or 4 kids from East Surry could be transferring to Barneyboro . Anyone else Hearing the same thing?

I hear yhea barking , does east have any players that could actually contribute to the Barneyboro squad. correct me if im wrong but this group hadnt been quite up to snuff as the previous years. Hearing a couple heading to West with lowman

I just heard 4 coming from North Surry, 6 coming from Carroll County Va. 2 from Surry Central, 2 from North Wilkes, and 6 more from schools not named and more trying to get in. ROFLMAO ! ! ! If you want rumors then that is mine.

Last edited:
go back to bed grandpa. maybe pull out some 1964 barneyboro pics and live vicariously through them. or maybe whine and cry on buzzboys shoulder. nobody ask you to toot your horn

• Haha
Reactions: TD-FridayNight
go back to bed grandpa. maybe pull out some 1964 barneyboro pics and live vicariously through them. or maybe whine and cry on buzzboys shoulder. nobody ask you to toot your horn
I can guarantee you that I probably sleep far less than you as I average maybe 4 hours a night. Sleep apnea is not a fun thing and nothing I try helps but I can live with it and hope you can when you become a grandpa since I hear a lot of older people deal with it. ! And again ROFLMAO ! ! !

don't think we had much that can help them out at mount airy. maybe the cornerback, he is good. Lineman wise those rubber weights on twitter didn't do much to the bears. Although maybe now we can get off twitter and start focusing on getting tough and strong. Let west stokes have twitter man. Let's get back to no nonsense ground and pound.

i am not plugged in very well but I have not heard of any portal transfers coming to The Granite City. Wish they were coming, think some should, but unfortunately, I am not hearing of any actually doing it.

West gets those 3 they could give Barneyboro a game. West has some talent coming back. Would have the best linebackers around

Last edited by a moderator:
Mount Airy has had several players transfer to North Surry and East Surry over the last 6 years but you never hear about that on here just as legal as the ones that come to Mount Airy but everyone wants to cry if Mount Airy gets a player and it legal also. There are a lot of crybabies on here. People can't stand that Mount Airy has succeeded so well over the years. lol

Reactions: Bearfan71
You hadn't watched much football have you. Kinder got ate up last year. By number one and number three. The only good play handmade was a monster late hit on the track on Mason. It would be a shame for us to lose Fleming though He's an athlete. It was a poor display in a massive gap and disparity in talent and toughness last year. Even though I was pulling for both teams it was embarrassing as hell. Our former coach didn't breed a lot of toughness. Hopefully we'll get somebody that will. He had a great throwing quarterback. Then he had a quarterback who was the toughest son of a bitch on the field when he stepped out there. And that's. That dude could win ball games by himself. It's a relief to know that we might have somebody that will stick around. You can say what you want about Wes Stokes. They'll still be West Stokes.
They have state championship in 2a can't take that away. Game with East want be close this year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT