ADVERTISEMENT

East Lincoln 12. Lincolnton 7

Lincolnton

Nov 19, 2002
Congratulations to the Mustangs. Their defense was the difference. The Wolves had opportunities but could not get it done.
A special congratulations to Coach Lubowicz in defeating the Wolves in your first outing against them as head coach, something that your most capable predecessor did not do. Good luck to you and A.D. Matile.
Keep your heads up Wolves.

Side Note: To our student (Pep) section: you are an exciting and tireless addition to our program and speaking for me , I thank you for every ounce of energy you put into spurring our Wolves onward. Believe me when I say it is you who typifies every word in our school's fight song, however, I would beseech you to exclude the talcum that you, in your enthusiasm, spread around. It creates a miasma detrimental to the pulmonary health of any Wolf, especially the archaic ones. I thank you.

Last edited:
Im not normally one to blame coaching but our play calling and time management down the stretch was awful. When we were down in the red zone we shouldn't have went away with what works for us and fed Tyshawn. Hard to see us making the playoffs unless we run the table. Hats off to the ponies

Hard fought game, kinda what you would expect out of the mustangs and puppy dogs... great game to be apart of.

Reactions: Wolf4Lyfe
Million dollar question- will both EL and Lincolnton contain Norths Offense this season? I know next week will be a real test and should North take both these guys and at least one or both beats WL then it should give NL county champs for the first time?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT