ADVERTISEMENT

East Gaston @ Stuart Cramer

Eg is much improved and I like them in this one. 5 is gonna be a handful for the stewy defense. I'll say Eg wins 28-17

Reactions: Maiden Creek
For the most part the EG fans are not near as cocky as Stewy’s bunch. You could tee up in my front yard and come close to hitting the back of SC. I live among them. I’ve had my SP yard sign vandalized twice in five years. I could be wrong but I don’t think most EG people would do that.

I think this could be a good 1. But just going off of what I have heard eg did get much going offensively last week. And this will definitely be the passer they have seen so far with a much improved defense. If sc can stop the run 28-7, if they can't 35-28 sc.

I think this could be a good 1. But just going off of what I have heard eg did get much going offensively last week. And this will definitely be the passer they have seen so far with a much improved defense. If sc can stop the
The Sp defense had a lot to do with Eg not getting much going on offense, they're a little better than most people think. The Eg qb did drop the snap several times last week, I believe he was trying to read the defense before the ball got all the way in his hands.

Stuart Cramer with the win (We are going to good just are not there yet) and shame on you for calling out SP's fan base. They are a respectful bunch of people unlike the awful display of body odor and cankles I saw in the SP's side last Friday Night

• Haha
Stuart Cramer with the win (We are going to good just are not there yet) and shame on you for calling out SP's fan base. They are a respectful bunch of people unlike the awful display of body odor and cankles I saw in the SP's side last Friday Night
Solid 1st post.... Do you even know what you are trying to say?

I'm trying to say disrespecting Stuart Cramer is uncalled for. I'm a newbie in Gaston County but that school and fans of SC are 100 times classier then south point. That school is a rathole

South Point has been whoopin up on Stewy since the school opened. I haven’t checked but I don’t think they have scored 50 points total against South Point. May not be the classes bunch you’ve ever seen but can you say “Dominant”!

Warriors had a golden oppurtunity at the end of the half. 1st and 10 at the Cramer 15. Couldnt score and ended up missing a FG.

egfan I’m sure you were more disappointed than I was. Y’all are getting there. Your guys will have to learn how to win the close ones.

Was Eg missing some starters?
Not an excuse, but yes. Several on the sidelines (2 starting lineman), 8 and 20 weren't even at the game. 8 is our speedy wingback and 20 is our top corner. Dont know why they weren't there (concerning).

Not an excuse, but yes. Several on the sidelines (2 starting lineman), 8 and 20 weren't even at the game. 8 is our speedy wingback and 20 is our top corner. Dont know why they weren't there (concerning).
No not an excuse, but those kids start for a reason. Covid protocol is why they weren't at the game.

8 didn’t play but 20 played and got picked on ! The starting corner broke his arm against south point

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT