ADVERTISEMENT

East Forsyth at Davie County

Davie seems to have improved from last year. Most likely East Forsyth will win it. But I’m curious to see how Davie hangs with EF.

Reagan and Davie have a common opponent in Mooresville. Both lost in one score games.

R played East closer than many expected.

From recent history and anecdotal evidence, I'd say East tightens a few things up and wins by 2 plus scores. As always, I could be way off.

R has a good chance to break into the win column Friday. Glenn seems to have fallen a long way over the last couple of years. Did they change coaches or are they having transfer portal issues?

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
Reagan and Davie have a common opponent in Mooresville. Both lost in one score games.

R played East closer than many expected.

From recent history and anecdotal evidence, I'd say East tightens a few things up and wins by 2 plus scores. As always, I could be way off.

R has a good chance to break into the win column Friday. Glenn seems to have fallen a long way over the last couple of years. Did they change coaches or are they having transfer portal issues?
Transfer portal issues? When Glenn was good half their kids came from High Point and surrounding areas. Kids don't want to play over there now and are not transferring to Glenn. Also, most of the SWG kids that were going there have stayed at SW

Reactions: Champ_24
Transfer portal issues? When Glenn was good half their kids came from High Point and surrounding areas. Kids don't want to play over there now and are not transferring to Glenn. Also, most of the SWG kids that were going there have stayed at SW
So it's portal issue. Can't get the talent in and what they had is leaving.

Can't say I'd blame a kid for picking a school other than Glenn.

Also, the portal line is tongue in cheek referring to the wide open recruitment due WSFC's enrollment policies.

I am not sure if that's praise for Reagan or an indictment of the conference.
I do believe Reagan has had a tough schedule and according to "Simmons Ratings" it's the 2nd toughest schedule in the state so far...We will see if the can get their first win against a down Glenn team who has basically nothing.

Last edited:
Simmons has East as a 16pt favorite...That's about right... East SOS is 42 while Davie's is at 101. I think Davie played Mooresville pretty close.

East with a slim halftime lead 21-20…. Davie has a nice RB & QB and let me tell you.. that Davie RB #4 is special..electric

East will be fine. Reagan is a good team with talent that can compete with anyone is the CPC.
Are They? Are they really fine? “Reagan is good“ they are 0-4 dude! East Forsyth defense gave up 41…. When was the last time that happened? This is a shift in the CPC…

Last edited:
Congrats to Davie

An impressive and surprising win. Good to see them upsetting the apple cart.

E didn't look as impressive as years past versus Reagan. I thought it was just an off night for them and a good night for R. Who knows now.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I will say this conference always baffles me. You just never know what team is going to come out sometimes. Very competitive and that’s what l like about it.

I think Davey has improved their coaching staff. Holder from Mt Airy was added this year his Dad one of the best at Mt Airy in the past

Simmons has East as a 16pt favorite...That's about right... East SOS is 42 while Davie's is at 101. I think Davie played Mooresville pretty close.
To add… we blew them out until the final 4 minutes (about like what we did tonight ironically). But even when we were up big, Davie always looked like a team that If they got hit… they would be a handful to corral.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
Not only the Coaching staff. The defense looks better than years past.
Their OL to me when we saw them was light years ahead of where they were when we saw them last season. Not even just having more size… they were just so much more technically sound in the fundamentals.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Little shocking but that QB/RB duo at Davie is very good. That have a solid line so I am happy to see Davie get a major upset over a EF team. Davie is a team u cant overlook any given year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT