ADVERTISEMENT

East Duplin @ West Craven

I thought Brown was a senior last year and graduated? Someone might have more info, but it was my understanding the presumed starting QB this year is a junior and broke his collarbone during the first scrimmage. I dont think he is out for the year.

The Davis kid from all accounts is quite a player in that offense. Hopefully he will be back sooner than later.

Congrats to WC on a big win for them. Looks like the ECC might be wide open this year.

Losing QB Zach Brown for the season is a huge loss but then Davis went down during the game and it was too much to overcome. No excuses, injuries are a part of the game. East Duplin has to get better on defense.
Losing Davis (39) and the #3 was shocking. I watched them at Bash of the beach and knew we would have our hands full. Hopefully they will return soon and be able to finish the season. I hope we continue to play in the future. ED and its fans are classy from top to bottom. When we got moved down to 2A I was so bummed about it. Not playing Havelock for a conf title anymore it just didn’t seem right. But I have to admit 2A football is so much fun. So many great teams. The competition is so much tougher!

I thought Brown was a senior last year and graduated? Someone might have more info, but it was my understanding the presumed starting QB this year is a junior and broke his collarbone during the first scrimmage. I dont think he is out for the year.

The Davis kid from all accounts is quite a player in that offense. Hopefully he will be back sooner than later.

Congrats to WC on a big win for them. Looks like the ECC might be wide open this year.

You're correct. I misspoke. Branson broke his collarbone. It's hard to let go of a two year starting QB who also won a ring. lol

Reactions: Otis4411 and dogs79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT