ADVERTISEMENT

East Duplin Vs Richlands

Yes congrats to them. They were so much stronger and more physical than us. About as bad of blocking from an ED team as I can ever recall seeing.

I'm Disappointed, not that ED lost to a better, bigger, stronger team but because of all the Hype I've been hearing from folks close to the program since last season. I heard that ED was gonna be the Class of the 2A East for 2-3 years. I guess those meaningless predictions are still at least a year away at best.

Reactions: TheBuckMaster
Tough loss for ED but I appreciate your radio crew shouting out the podcast last night. Had some folks comment and tell us about it. Happy to see it growing in Duplin County
That’s cool you are expanding into different counties. I listened to the Clinton game the other night and they didn’t say anything about it. Of course the game was so bad doubt many were listening lol.

That’s cool you are expanding into different counties. I listened to the Clinton game the other night and they didn’t say anything about it. Of course the game was so bad doubt many were listening lol.
I wouldn’t expect them to. They say I burned a lot of bridges in Clinton, I say I cleared a path and burned up some snakes while I was at it.

Last edited:
Reactions: JKTigers0713champs
They as in the announcers? I thought y'all were close.
Man look I already clocked you on this fake page stuff if you got something you want to talk about or say to me my number still the same.

I guess you forgot what you told me about Randy Jordan and how yall made a fake page to talk shit about him up here. I know who you really are so chill.

Last edited:
Man look I already clocked you on this fake page stuff if you got something you want to talk about or say to me my number still the same.

I guess you forgot what you told me about Randy Jordan and how yall made a fake page to talk shit up here. I know who you really are so chill.
Who the hell is Randy Jordan? Is he the guy that sells antiques outside of his van In Banner Elk? I live in Sparta, NC man. I don’t know you. Sorry to take away from this thread guys. Good win by Richlands. 34, take care man idk why you mad I was just asking a question. Sorry.

Who the hell is Randy Jordan? Is he the guy that sells antiques outside of his van In Banner Elk? I live in Sparta, NC man. I don’t know you. Sorry to take away from this thread guys. Good win by Richlands. 34, take care man idk why you mad I was just asking a question. Sorry.
And you grew up in Winchestertonfieldville, Iowa too huh

Whats the injury report on East Duplin? I never doubt Battle’s ability to right the ship. In fact, it’s not unusual for ED to look a little down early but the Richlands result was surprising.

Reactions: JKTigers0713champs
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT