ADVERTISEMENT

East Duplin vs. Reidsville story

I seen.the article and just looked at Reidsvilles schedule and I agree that Reidsville has faced some tough teams in the later rounds this year... I just expect it to be a good game and expect the Rams to come out throwing the ball

All I said is that East Duplin played a tough schedule and I get the players to talk about that and how it makes them battle-tested. "It does not imply that Reidsville didn't"
Sometime you just can't win. I wonder what kind of angle people think you should take. I thought it a ok article minus the 19 State Championships.

In case anyone needed another read, here is another story on East Duplin. It's more of an editorial.

Good article but in my opinion ( here goes) what makes ED so good is coaching. They come out and can play at a fast tempo and you never see confusion. They are well coached in all aspects of the game. Battle Holley is doing a great job.

All I said is that East Duplin played a tough schedule and I get the players to talk about that and how it makes them battle-tested. It does not imply that Reidsville didn't. Good luck to the Rams on Saturday for a well-played game and safe travels.
You gonna be eating crow for this two bit newspaper coming Saturday around 4

All I said is that East Duplin played a tough schedule and I get the players to talk about that and how it makes them battle-tested. "It does not imply that Reidsville didn't"
Hey panther99 if you gonna be at the game what will u be wearing so I will know who you are when I see you so I can laugh in your face after this beat down lol. Myself white pant NBA jacket with all teams all it. 🤣🤣

• Love
Reactions: daagoob
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT