ADVERTISEMENT

east duplin the e.c.c team to beat

thelastninja

Jun 8, 2012
What a big win congrats .. never seen it coming .. u guys are deffantely the top team on the conferance so far good luck

right now i feel good. i dont know if i will be able to say that after we play james kenan next friday night.

how is north brunswick looking this year? ive heard very little about them

Congrats E Duplin. How can you argue, E Duplin has to be the best team in conference. How did Croatan do? Scarey year for SWO. We have got to get better, and it starts with a change at QB. Gonzalez is our best offensive player and needs the ball in his hands as much as possible. Dempsey has some soul searching to do. The ECC is strong this year!

North Brunswick has a very good football team this year. They opened the season at Whiteville and beat them, then played Marlboro County, a 3A school from SC. MC lost to one of the best teams in NC by one point tonight (Scotland County).North Brunswick lost to MC by one TD. They will be one of the better teams in 2AA this year.

Oh and I forgot about Northside. Conference will be decided the night before Halloween in Jacksonville.

looks like the conference race is wide open. we are young but getting better every game.

Conference is between east duplin an northside .. 3rd place is between crotoan .. swo .. an n. Brunswick

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT