ADVERTISEMENT

East Duplin at Princeton who you got?

East Duplin at Princeton, who ya got?

• East Duplin

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • Princeton

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
I 💯 percent confidence the defense will be fixed . The offense is hitting on all cylinders now. O line looks fine. Told someone offence would be little different. That kid playing OB can throw it and we can actually catch it. I just don't make excuses.

Last edited:
Tough loss for the Panthers, but seeing the hurt in those young men's eyes after the game told me more than the game itself. We'll learn from this, both the coaches and the players and we'll be better for it as the year goes on. I heard an old saying many years ago that went something like this. You can't kill him, and he won't die! Let's see what the rest of the year brings for the Panthers!!!

Yes old saying also have new saying as well. And it says when u have em down keep em down!!! They better fix the defense I’m glad to hear ED Is mixing in the pass a little that’s good balance my nephew #8 plays for ED!! Tayshawn

Reactions: UNC_91
ED will be fine, I don't expect them to get tested again until the JK game. And I think they will be fine in that one. Just not sold on JK yet with the 2 cup cake wins they have.

Reactions: dogs79 and UNC_91
Not a fan of JK. But they will be a problem. There fast and aggressive on the field. They get after it . Just saying.

Jk took a few years off, but they always been a tough out in the east. They have beat two lower tier opponents, but definitely see them as a sleeper in conference. They always bring it better believe that. WRH ED and JK are all serious contenders in the east this year.

Jk took a few years off, but they always been a tough out in the east. They have beat two lower tier opponents, but definitely see them as a sleeper in conference. They always bring it better believe that. WRH ED and JK are all serious contenders in the east this year.
I could see those three teams being 4-1 in conference. Jk having the better overall record.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT