ADVERTISEMENT

East Davidson - Ledford

EDEagle66

Oct 29, 2014
Thoughts on this game? It is going to be a tough game for sure. Can you guys also let me know when the first round of the state playoffs will start?

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
Rivalry game...should be packed out,I'll be at this one...East could surly win this game,but if I was a betting man I'd put my money on Ledford,East is a really decent team they are just inconsistent,they beat teams they should beat,they need to get that one signature win that says"we have arrived"....31-21 Ledford

First round of the playoffs will start in two weeks, unless they have a bye for everybody for some reason?

Go East, hope you take it to those prissy panthers...

Final 41-10 Ledford. It truly is a two-team conference. Gonna be interesting to see how many teams make the playoffs.

Seems like that’s what I saw in one prediction this week. I was a little surprised that East Davidson wasn’t included.
I think the loss tonight somehow knocked them out, with the way seedings, east-west, 2A/AA, longitude, latitude, etc., etc.; anything is subject to change! Lol

Things will get better in T-Ville, too much history and talent around there to not somehow get things headed in the right direction, a win next week would be a start towards that!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT