THIS WEEK GAMES
South Lenoir @ Southwest Onslow
North Lenoir @ East Duplin
Wallace Rose Hill open

GAME OF THE WEEK
KINSTON @ (10)JAMES KENAN

MY PICKS (2-1 Last Week) 28-8 Season
South Lenoir @ SWO
First year coach at SL is struggling to move the ball on offense, and their defense isn't stopping anyone. The Stallions are in similar state, as they have only won one game on the season. SWO gets their first conference win of the season 41-12 over the Blue Devils.
North Lenoir @ East Duplin
NL coming into this game after upsetting (19)WRH in Lagrange last week 18-15. The Hawks has turned their season around after an 0-3 start. ED comes into this game after a bye, and it's going to be interesting to see how the Panthers respond after their loss to Kinston 52-22 two weeks ago. The Hawks has proved me wrong these last three weeks, so it's difficult for me to pick against them again. But I think the Panthers will come out clicking on offense and will overwhelm the Hawks 38-16

KINSTON @ JAMES KENAN
The red hot Vikings is on a five game winning streak, and is undefeated at the top of the ECC. Their halftime adjustments has been the difference during this winning streak, especially on defense. JK comes into this game destroying anyone, and anything that's in their way. This game will be a mid-season exam for the Tigers 🐅. Whose defense will take control of the game will be key. Somebody's conference 0 has to go! I think the Tigers will ace this exam 35-6.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT