THIS WEEK GAMES
North Lenoir @ Kinston
East Duplin @ Southwest Onslow
American Leadership Academy-Johnston @ South Lenoir

GAME OF THE WEEK
(7)JAMES KENAN @ WALLACE ROSE HILL

MY PICKS(2-1 Last Week) 36-9 Season
ALAJ @ South Lenoir
Little is known about ALAJ, i think that they're a first season football program, and they have a 6-2 record. With that record, that shows me that they know how to win games. I believe that they'll win another one Friday night over the Blue Devils. ALAJ 41 SL 12

North Lenoir @ Kinston
Kinston is coming off a well needed bye week, after losing back to back games to JK and Wallace. NL is coming off a big win over winless SL. I think Kinston gets back into the winning column and finish in 3rd place in the ECC. Kinston 34 NL 26

EAST DUPLIN @ SOUTHWEST ONSLOW
ED defense couldn't get their offense enough possessions Friday against Wallace. While SWO defense was in the same boat against JK. I think ED has the better team, and will make enough stops to get the win. ED 28 SWO 14

GAME OF THE WEEK
(7)JAMES KENAN @ WALLACE ROSE HILL
It's been 9yrs and 11 straight games that the Tigers 🐅 have walked away from this match up with their tail between their legs. It's a different kind a beast that JK will bring in the Dog 🐕 pound this time. A share of the conference crown, and the #1 seed from the ECC for the playoffs is on the line this time. And This time the Tigers 🐅 are undefeated and on the hunt. They have overpowered every team that has stepped in their way. JK is playing their best ball right now, and this team knows how to win close games. Meanwhile the Bulldogs are just letting everyone talk,(Wallace ain't this, Wallace ain't that!) The whole time, the Bulldogs has been recovering from their early season games against bigger schools. From what I have notice is Wallace is getting better and better, week after week. I believe their defense has found its footing and are creating enough opportunities for their offense. I can't remember the last time a undefeated JK squad has went to Wallace and didn't remain that way when it was all said and done. This time will be no different, the Tigers will be ready to pounce on the Bulldogs and will not turn them loose until JK coaches grab the Tigers and say, "THAT'S ENOUGH BOY, TURN EM LOOSE! LET EM GO BOY, LET EM GO!!" Then you hear someone from the home stands yell, "SOMEBODY PLEASE GET THOSE TIGERS 🐅 OFF OUR BULLDOGS!!!" Then JK WALKS AWAY VICTORIOUS, AND THE 2024 ECC CHAMPIONS 🏆 JK35 WRH 8

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT