ADVERTISEMENT

Dont Want To Jinx Them But is the Year Charlotte Catholic Gets It Done

Xman8balla

Oct 5, 2006
Charlotte NC
Every Year Catholic has a domianate line an plays tough smash mouth football an features a good set of runningbacks. This year I have noticed that there defense has been carrying a huge part of the load this year. What do you guys think? Like I said I don't want to speak to early just want thoughts an comments thanks.

I AGREE NO LOVE FROM ME FOR THOSE CATAHLICKS THAT INCLUDES THE ONES IN SOUTH BEND ,HELL THERE AIN,T A TEAM IN THE STATE I DISLIKE MORE THAN THOSE LICS AND I MEAN NO ONE AND THIER LEADER OLE FOOTSIES . NO TROPHY THIS YEAR I HOPE NEVER . MR X BALLER

I AGREE NO LOVE FROM ME FOR THOSE CATAHLICKS THAT INCLUDES THE ONES IN SOUTH BEND ,HELL THERE AIN,T A TEAM IN THE STATE I DISLIKE MORE THAN THOSE LICS AND I MEAN NO ONE AND THIER LEADER OLE FOOTSIES . NO TROPHY THIS YEAR I HOPE NEVER . MR X BALLER
You should get a prescription for that case of the ass you have.

Reactions: portcity FB

We have three Einstein. Go back to your Hustler and I'll hang a Hail Mary on your ass for good luck.

Thank you. It's changed quite a bit but still small and personal. No track. That's the best. Scottie(scotswin) visited a few years back for the Crest game and could describe it for you even though he laughed and threw bricks at Red Pain for three days after the loss. I would have done the same thing by the way. Still do on occasion with the Dudley beatdown 2012 at Carter-Finley. Lol.

I follow CC's Twitter account and enjoy seeing the pictures of the stadium, especially their renovations. Definitely pulling for you guys out West.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT