ADVERTISEMENT

D-BOYZ DIDN'T GO ANYWHERE

DudleyPowerHouse2002

Aug 11, 2014
The D-BOYZ got Southeast this week for senior week , wishing the seniors off into the playoffs. Its nothing more dangerous than a wounded animal. I feel bad for future opponents

CVs simulations have Catholic playing SEG in the first round. Gonna be interested to see how they stack up vs yall

The D-BOYZ got Southeast this week for senior week , wishing the seniors off into the playoffs. Its nothing more dangerous than a wounded animal. I feel bad for future opponents
that might be true but it lets everyone know you can be had. Not saying its a blueprint but from all accounts Page's smallish d gave your big hogs trouble with all their movement. I still think dudley is the most talented team but talent doesn't all ways get you the title.

Play tough competition occasionally you take a loss. Especially on the road. Dudley didnt play great and Hooker had a rough night. I am guessing everyone was pretty focused today.

Thats a pretty good Dudley squad and physically they look the part. Play those soft schedules and you have the game Dudley just had in late November. I would rather take it now.

Whats the health status of Dudleys big time center? If they are healthy I would still put my $$ on Dudley in 4a.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT