Votes: 0 0.0%
  • East Burke

• Newton-Conover

• West Caldwell

• Total voters
Hello everyone. Haven't been here in a long time. Newton Conover guy here. Don't worry not one of those toxic NC fans that complains and feels like we are better than everyone. Just wanted to jump on and say hello. Looking forward to another great competitive season in the CVAC. Good luck to all the teams.

Hello everyone. Haven't been here in a long time. Newton Conover guy here. Don't worry not one of those toxic NC fans that complains and feels like we are better than everyone. Just wanted to jump on and say hello. Looking forward to another great competitive season in the CVAC. Good luck to all the teams.
Hey, I'm the toxic Maiden fan that will talk trash and junk to everyone 😈 🤣🤣

How much of the Newton football team have u seen so far this year ?

Reactions: Maiden Creek
They are young QB and WR1 are good from last year. Lots of new faces. We should be ok in the toughest conference in 2a. I call it our own SEC OF 2A. I've been at practice a few times in spring workouts and mini camps. Went by on Thursday and they are coming along. Players are getting over the culture shock of a new coach and a new system. Lots of work to do. But if the kids want to win, They won't quit fighting win or lose.

They are young QB and WR1 are good from last year. Lots of new faces. We should be ok in the toughest conference in 2a. I call it our own SEC OF 2A. I've been at practice a few times in spring workouts and mini camps. Went by on Thursday and they are coming along. Players are getting over the culture shock of a new coach and a new system. Lots of work to do. But if the kids want to win, They won't quit fighting win or lose.
Triple option with a little passing thrown in

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Also why rank ur hated rival maiden so high 🤔.

Good to see a Red Devil on here. 😉

Newton has one of the toughest non conference schedule in our area…West Henderson, Hickory and East Rutherford.

I could see Newton Conover in the playoffs this year due to a strong RPI. Just missed the playoffs as the 1st team looking in last year. We’ll see!

Just imagine…possibly 6 teams from our conference in the playoffs. That’s good stuff! I hope it happens!

Go! Red Devils.

Reactions: Big Red RKO
Good to see a Red Devil on here. 😉

Newton has one of the toughest non conference schedule in our area…West Henderson, Hickory and East Rutherford.

I could see Newton Conover in the playoffs this year due to a strong RPI. Just missed the playoffs as the 1st team looking in last year. We’ll see!

Just imagine…possibly 6 teams from our conference in the playoffs. That’s good stuff! I hope it happens!

Go! Red Devils.
You're up so late you said "go red devils" ...go to bed Creek!

@GrizzlyDevil I'm worried creek has been hanging around @Lincolnton and Biden 😱🤣 he's catching what they have 🤣🤣
Here's some sound advice for when you get in your seventies:

*When you get up out of bed in a dark house, walk laterally (Sideways). If you run into something that you might trip over you aren't as likely to fall if walking laterally. Try it, it's an inertia thing.

*In summer, if you typically wear short pants, but often walk around AT HOME, in briefs, you know, the baggy drawers old men wear, be sure to check before you leave the house to make sure you have on bermuda type shorts rather than your briefs, because they feel about the same.

*When you get out at the supermarket or a restaurant or that other place that has about a thousand people in it at any given time (Don't want to say the name but it rhymes with Tall Mart), make sure you have put your car in park, turned the engine off, and once you get out make sure your barndoor is closed.

*Once you get inside of an establishment, if a slider calls out to you (They'll usually say, "Excuse me sir,") don't turn around and say "Yes ma'am," just act real feeble and keep walking.

*If you go in the restroom, stand at the urinal and extra minute, and then afterwards stand an extra step back from the faucet when you wash your hands. Failure to do either one of these will create the same appearance on your pants.

Any chance you might reconsider ? And if you do could you say something really negative about East and West Lincoln, too.
Better calm down puppy before the true (blue) devil has to punish his subordinate pet wolves. Remember y'all only howl when the devil gives permission 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Lincolnton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT