ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2024 - Week 9 🐻

flyrod5518

Aug 5, 2019
Bunker can pretty much wrap up conference this Friday. Big game in Maiden. Keep it Clean. 😂

Schedule
Bandys at Newton Conover
Bunker Hill at Maiden
East Burke vs Lincolnton
West Caldwell vs West Lincoln

Standings
🧸Bunker Hill 5-1, 3-0
Ⓜ️Maiden 5-2, 3-1
🐺Lincolnton 3-4, 3-1
🤠West Lincoln 4-3, 2-2
🛶Bandys 4-2, 1-2
👹Newton-Conover 1-5, 1-2
⚔️East Burke 1-4, 0-2
🚾West Caldwell 0-6, 0-3

Bunker can pretty much wrap up conference this Friday. Big game in Maiden. Keep it Clean. 😂

Schedule
Bandys at Newton Conover
Bunker Hill at Maiden
East Burke vs Lincolnton

Standings
🧸Bunker Hill 5-1, 3-0
Ⓜ️Maiden 5-2, 3-1
🐺Lincolnton 3-4, 3-1
🤠West Lincoln 4-3, 2-2
🛶Bandys 4-2, 1-2
👹Newton-Conover 1-5, 1-2
⚔️East Burke 1-4, 0-2
🚾West Caldwell 0-6, 0-3
Bandys by 14
BUNKER HILL BEARS BY 21
Wolves by 20
West L by 40

Reactions: flyrod5518

Schedule
Bandys at Newton Conover
Bunker Hill at Maiden
East Burke vs Lincolnton

Standings
🧸Bunker Hill 5-1, 3-0
Ⓜ️Maiden 5-2, 3-1
🐺Lincolnton 3-4, 3-1
🤠West Lincoln 4-3, 2-2
🛶Bandys 4-2, 1-2
👹Newton-Conover 1-5, 1-2
⚔️East Burke 1-4, 0-2
🚾West Caldwell 0-6, 0-3
I don't like the way you phrased that statement. 😂

Robert Redford Yes GIF by GritTV

Bandys at Newton-Conover: Both have speed. The Red Devils have about as much speed as I've seen this season. Bandys, on the other hand may have the best quarterback in this area other than Stober from Hickory. If either team plays decent ball for four quarters they will win. Having seen both, my pick is Bandys by 8.

West Lincoln at West Caldwell: The Warriors woes continue. WL by 30.

Lincolnton at East Burke: The last time we went there it took all we had to win (21-17) which came with 2 minutes left in the game. On the night the Wolves had only 95 total yards rushing, East Burke's L. Coble had 93 yards rushing alone. We have to do better on the ground, this time... A bit of a shout out to EB's stadium, a good venue to take in a game...Please Note: Tobacco Products, Hard Beverages, Disorderly Conduct and AMD are are all strictly prohibited... Wolves by 10.

Bunker Hill at Maiden: Flyrod's Game Of The Week...I've seen BH twice and the Devils once, this year. Both looked impressive. The Bears are big and tough, and have the best running back in the conference and one of the best in this area, maybe even the state. He is very elusive. Their defense is mean and comes after you.
Maiden can raise sand, too. Misher is a true to goodness athlete and their quarterback is tough and not afraid; but wait, there's more ! Their line is big and very hard to run through. If anyone can contain Willis in this conference, it might be them. Bears by 7.

* Favored Teams are in bold

Reactions: GrizzlyDevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT