🐺Lincolnton 4-4, 4-1
🧸Bunker Hill 5-2, 3-1
🤠West Lincoln 5-3, 3-2
🛶Bandys 5-2, 2-2
👹Newton-Conover 1-6 1-3
⚔️East Burke 1-5, 0-3
🚾West Caldwell 0-7, 0-4
Lol u still wussed out 🤣

We don’t have turf….but I have a feeling those Wolves are gonna love that new strobing light system at Maiden’s field.

Y’all just thought that e-down marker was special….just y’all wait!😂

Let’s go!

• Haha
Reactions: Lincolnton
Schedule Bandys vs West Caldwell Bunker Hill vs Newton Conover East Burke at West Lincoln Wolves at The Boom Devils The Boom Devils is for our beloved @amaidendevil 🤣 Standings Ⓜ️Maiden 6-2, 4-1 🐺Lincolnton 4-4, 4-1 🧸Bunker Hill 5-2, 3-1 🤠West Lincoln 5-3, 3-2 🛶Bandys 5-2, 2-2 👹Newton-Conover 1-6 1-3 ⚔️East Burke 1-5, 0-3 🚾West Caldwell 0-7, 0-4
The way it was supposed to read was Lincolnton pups at the maiden gods of hell 😂😂

ron burgundy anchor man GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
And hats off to the guy controlling the music after Friday nights game against Bunker Hill 😂. They let off fireworks last year like they won Superbowl 😂. Well since Catawba county doesn't allow fireworks on school property, so they played fireworks by Katy Perry over sound system 😂

Last edited:
But I will give coach Byrne credit on here. The game ended with maiden up 28-0 and having the ball on bunker hills 4 yard line with a 1:30 left. We know what Bunker hill would of done in that situation. Hell I know what all is die hard devil's wanted to do. But coach byrne used it to teach a lesson. Winning teams with real tradition win with class. And that class is what sets us above other teams who get flash in the pan success and drunk off of it

And hats off to the guy controlling the music after Friday nights game against Bunker Hill 😂. They let off fireworks last year like they won Superbowl 😂. Well since Catawba county doesn't allow fireworks on school property, so they played fireworks by Katy Perry over sound system 😂
I wasn't at the Game but I will say this. Be careful with rubbing in it on another team like that!! In my high school days we had a huge rivalry with Owen!! Now this didn't end with fireworks or anything but they showed up to one of our basketball games chanting, yelling, and rubbing it in that they had beaten us, and this was the 2nd year in a row they got us!! The following year they played us at home and we won 41-0 or something so my point is simply this....What goes around comes around and that is simply true in sports at any level.

And no matter what went down during the game or after you condone the bad behavior on both sides clean it up the best you can and learn from these experiences!! My uncles played for Tom Brown at Maiden in the 70s and hearing the stories about him I can truly say that no matter what he would have been a true sportsman regardless of your feelings towards him!! I don't particularly care for Maiden football but they won the game fair and square and I would hope fans would look to the example that Tom Brown always set for himself and his program!!

Reactions: Maiden Creek
But I will give coach Byrne credit on here. The game ended with maiden up 28-0 and having the ball on bunker hills 4 yard line with a 1:30 left. We know what Bunker hill would of done in that situation. Hell I know what all is die hard devil's wanted to do. But coach byrne used it to teach a lesson. Winning teams with real tradition win with class. And that class is what sets us above other teams who get flash in the pan success and drunk off of it

I just hope the little ole Wolves can survive the fancy lights and music in Maiden.
You know having been to games in the Hickory metro area I can truly say that NC has one of the best places to watch a game!! Maiden and Bunker Hill both have great GameDay atmospheres and are both great places to watch and enjoy games!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: GrizzlyDevil
I feel like it's going in the direction of College football with all the music and lights and stuff!! I am showing my age here but way back when all you had was the band and whoever your PA guy was now you got that and everything else!!

Reactions: Lincolnton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT