ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2021 - Week 3 (9/3)

flyrod5518

Aug 5, 2019
Not sure how accurate this is due to Covid.

Bandys (2-0) - bye
Bunker Hill (2-0) - bye
East Burke (1-1) - game cancelled
Lincolnton (0-2) at East Lincoln
Maiden (2-0) at St Stephens
Newton-Conover (0-1) vs Hickory (cancelled)
West Caldwell (0-1) vs Hibriten (I believe this game may be cancelled)
West Lincoln (2-0) vs Foard

Last edited:
Not sure how accurate this is due to Covid.

Bandys (2-0) - bye
Bunker Hill (2-0) - bye
East Burke (1-1) - game cancelled
Lincolnton (0-2) at East Lincoln
Maiden (2-0) at St Stephens
Newton-Conover (0-1) vs Hickory (cancelled)
West Caldwell (0-1) vs Hibriten (I believe this game may be cancelled)
West Lincoln (2-0) vs Foard
Looks accurate to me!…deflating too! Less than half are playing! However… we were expecting this(no games) next week. I think Bandys was the only team scheduled to play the 10th. Hoping next week brings some make up games for some of those teams.
I did see that West Caldwell vs Hibriten might happen on the 4th..don’t know if that is true.

Maiden, West Lincoln, and East Lincoln will win comfortably. I’ll wait and see if West Caldwell plays…before making that pick.

Reactions: daagoob
JV game tonight was moved to next Wednesday. Unknown whether it was CV19 related...but if it is I expect the Varsity game to be moved or canceled...am awaiting confirmation.

Yes canceled, and from one of the coaches I hear that the COVID issue is with Saint...not Maiden. Saint and Maiden both have byes next week so the plan is to push the game till then from what I understand. We'll see...

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I started to say, my goodness I thought it was canceled. Someone sent that in, thought it was funny. But that’d be bout right on the score with 14 PTs coming against bench in 2nd half

I started to say, my goodness I thought it was canceled. Someone sent that in, thought it was funny. But that’d be bout right on the score with 14 PTs coming against bench in 2nd half
It’s correct now.

Is there a chance?….East Burke - Draughn game this week? Has the makings …to be an epic game! Crying shame if it doesn’t!

Both teams have so much to prove! Hoping it happens.

It’s correct now.

Is there a chance?….East Burke - Draughn game this week? Has the makings …to be an epic game! Crying shame if it doesn’t!

Both teams have so much to prove! Hoping it happens.
No idea. Didn’t attend a game this past spring and hadn’t hit one up here yet. Covid ms getting worse, I’d heard the hospitals running out of beds so I don’t know what’s gonna happen. I hope they play, I hadn’t looked at the schedule

Poor Flyrod!….who is playing who this week?

Bandys, East Burke and West Caldwell don’t have a game scheduled on Max Preps for this week.
Lincolnton got their 3 games in…so they truly have a bye this week.
Maiden….. I know we are playing Monroe…I haven’t heard anything different so far.

West Lincoln plays Ashbrook… that’s interesting!
Newton Conover plays South Caldwell….South Caldwell was supposed to play Bandys.

What a mess!

Poor Flyrod!….who is playing who this week?

Bandys, East Burke and West Caldwell don’t have a game scheduled on Max Preps for this week.
Lincolnton got their 3 games in…so they truly have a bye this week.
Maiden….. I know we are playing Monroe…I haven’t heard anything different so far.

West Lincoln plays Ashbrook… that’s interesting!
Newton Conover plays South Caldwell….South Caldwell was supposed to play Bandys.

What a mess!
Oops!….Bunker Hill plays North Iredell

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT