ADVERTISEMENT

Crest vs Hibriten scrimmage

Hibriten looked very good. Inside running game was strong early. Defensively their ones were better than I expected - very good.
Crest on the other hand did not look particularly good, so its hard to guage how good Hibriten is. The Crest starting QB and RB were not maintaining proper pitch relationship with one another so they were pretty ineffective. When Crest tried to throw their appeared to be open receivers so that could be a weakness for the Panthers and Hibriten exhibited very little in the passing game offensively. You could tell how well coached Hibriten is. They are ready from word go.

During the actual 30 minute final session neither team scored.... Hibriten looked terrible on offense during this stretch as Crest put 7-8 men in the box and stuffed the running game of Panthers.... Hibriten also turned the ball over once during this part of scrimmage.... Crest's offense also moved the ball pretty effectively against defense though I will say I believe 2 or 3 of Panthers starting D line was battling cramps or something by this time.... Was a lot of emotion showed by both teams for an opening scrimmage.... Do believe Panthers are traveling to South Point Friday night for another scrimmage

Last edited:
During the actual 30 minute final session neither team scored.... Hibriten looked terrible on offense during this stretch as Crest put 7-8 men in the box and stuffed the running game of Panthers.... Hibriten also turned the ball over once during this part of scrimmage.... Crest's offense also moved the ball pretty effectively against defense though I will say I believe 2 or 3 of Panthers starting D line was battling cramps or something by this time.... Was a lot of emotion showed by both teams for an opening scrimmage.... Do believe Panthers are traveling to South Point Friday night for another scrimmage

I left just before this part of the scrimmage - thanks for posting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT