ADVERTISEMENT

Crest schedule change is official

It's been 7 years since our last one idiot. Crest opened in 1967. We have played in 10 State Championship games and we have won 6 of them. 6 in 55 years.

Kings Mountain has been playing football since 1922. In 2023 that will mean that KM has been playing football for 101 years................. 101.........Years...

They haven't won one. In fact they've only ever played in one in a 101 years.

If I do the math correctly and you win it next year and you WILL NOT. But if you did it would take you 606 more years to get 6 at the rate they are currently traveling.

Go Chokies!
6 titles out of 10 tries does that mean THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGES [CHOKED] the other 4 TIMES.

6 titles out of 10 tries does that mean THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGES [CHOKED] the other 4 TIMES.
If Crest won every single year, it would be like Independence, or even Shelby, people would stop caring. They would get bored. Kids wouldn't even show up for practice just like East Rutherford did awhile back. That's the fun of the game. Kings Mountain needs changes. Its a business. Adapt or die.

If Crest won every single year, it would be like Independence, or even Shelby, people would stop caring. They would get bored. Kids wouldn't even show up for practice just like East Rutherford did awhile back. That's the fun of the game. Kings Mountain needs changes. Its a business. Adapt or die.
So you are saying THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGERS do not TRY to WIN every YEAR.

• Haha
Reactions: NC Joker
Some really good story lines for this one next year!

Cant Wait Bladesmiths GIF by DefyTV
Over/Under 2 players from Shelby transferring to Gaffney..so far just 1(Dover)

People use the word Choke as if momentum changes don’t happen. If you squander a 20 point lead in the 4th, I can see using the word. Some nights the best team just doesn’t win. I don’t think that’s choking. It’s just sports.

Reactions: mountie pride
I use the word "choke" to describe a team thats been around since the great depression and still can't get their crap together.

So you are saying THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGERS do not TRY to WIN every YEAR.
Pretty sure Crust has the right HMFWIC now and will be hard to beat in the future. We shall see. I hate to think what numbers that QB Huskey would have before he leaves if he stays healthy next year and if the round man had been there last year. It looks like Crest has found a gem in this cat. He's looks like a South Carolina version of Dave Gutshall and Bobby Bentley.
Hail to the Chargers for finally getting it right.

Reactions: crestrulz
Wait a minute we are all missing the silver lining in this thread. A Crest fan correctly used math. Now I ain't saying it has never happened before but I bet you can count the number of times it has happened on the average number of teeth a Crest fan has in their head. One

Wait a minute we are all missing the silver lining in this thread. A Crest fan correctly used math. Now I ain't saying it has never happened before but I bet you can count the number of times it has happened on the average number of teeth a Crest fan has in their head. One
You're real funny.

Here is more math There are three bones in the ankle. We've currently found 2 of them that belong to your safety so that leaves 1 left to find. 3-2=1.

Also 54 + 49 = 103 that's how many points were scored the last time we played Shelby. Shelby was winning 29 to 13 in the 3rd quarter. That means Shelby sucked because we scored the 54.

But you already knew Shelby sucked. You had a whole film crew dedicated to preserving the suck. Go watch it.

We were bad this year and I will not try to sugar coat anything. But this bad little 2A team did score 49 on Crest. I don’t believe any of the 3A powers you played came close to that.

We were bad this year and I will not try to sugar coat anything. But this bad little 2A team did score 49 on Crest. I don’t believe any of the 3A powers you played came close to that.
True. But Crest improved as the year went on. Shelby got worse. You wanted no part of us at the end of the year.

You should really pay attention. It's a bit different for us all now.

Plus I hear you. "little 2A team"...........LOL......... That isn't what y'all were saying at the beginning of the year. You had more players than us too. Don't worry. That's remedying itself all on it's on. You all got them leaving for Gaffney and some wanting to crash our party too. That's a fact.

I'm being real for once. Those videos didn't do you any favors. I don't know who made that decision and I couldn't care less but those videos were comedic gold. Especially the speeches.

True. But Crest improved as the year went on. Shelby got worse. You wanted no part of us at the end of the year.

Plus I hear you. "little 2A team"...........LOL......... That isn't what y'all were saying at the beginning of the year. You had more players than us too. Don't worry. That's remedying itself all on it's on. You all got them leaving for Gaffney and some wanting to crash our party too. That's a fact.

I'm being real for once. Those videos didn't do you any favors. I don't know who made that decision and I couldn't care less but those videos were comedic gold. Especially the speeches.
A little reminder that this year we won the Peewee,Midget,and Middle School Championships. I promise you the talent is coming.Some are saying the best ever. As for the kid that went to Gaffney that happens and we will be fine.

A little reminder that this year we won the Peewee,Midget,and Middle School Championships. I promise you the talent is coming.Some are saying the best ever. As for the kid that went to Gaffney that happens and we will be fine.
Good grief. We pissed away the middle school game and you know it.

Pee Wee's and Midgets........... LOL...............LOL....

You're in for another brutal year next year.

Crest got a heavier version of Matt Beam and all the sudden the Crest fans crept from under the dung piles they've been hiding under for several years...

Better get the ring next year cresties... Ive been around long enough to realize and notice first hand there aint NOTHING coming up on yalls side for years to come... Ive seen it... so enjoy next year and all that success that aint no doubt will come because after that.. Its over for years... Sosebee is good but he aint a miracle worker with whats coming...

And I agree we got worse the rest of this season, and the film crew was the dumbest thing I have ever witnessed, I mean embarrassing... We will have another, by our standards down year next year, but then Its coming again ,a wave of talent....

And losing Dover aint a big deal, he spent more time on the sidelines this season with QUOTE injuries UNQUOTE than he did in an actual game... . But hey good luck at Gaffney... Hope he goes D1

As my man Rulz would say

WORD!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: crestrulz
He's nothing like Matt Beam. And he's certainly nothing like Barney Fife over at Shelby. Mr. I need you to hate Crest. What a clown.

We got plans boss man. The talent will come to us and the J.V. team is legit. Middle school was legit. We got a few years in the tussle.

Reactions: Shelby Lion
Good grief. We pissed away the middle school game and you know it.

Pee Wee's and Midgets........... LOL...............LOL....

You're in for another brutal year next year.
Your laughing at our peewees and midgets? Loaded. I guess we will find out next August. In the mean time Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Jr, I wouldn't get to excited you only beat a bad 2a team by 5 points, showed how weak 3a was this year. Go win something and then start crowing. I might be wrong but I don't think Crest got as far in the playoffs this year as they did last year or maybe the same round. Big accomplishment!!! Everybody get excited Crest is exactly where they have been.

Jr, I wouldn't get to excited you only beat a bad 2a team by 5 points, showed how weak 3a was this year. Go win something and then start crowing. I might be wrong but I don't think Crest got as far in the playoffs this year as they did last year or maybe the same round. Big accomplishment!!! Everybody get excited Crest is exactly where they have been.
You’re right. Shelby Sucked. Coaching was pitiful.

I got your junior. Son.

Barber Shop talk says that Shelby Middle stud athlete is going to Crest next year.. it’s only Barber Shop talk tho😉

Barber Shop talk? I guess it all depends on who cuts your hair as to what you’re told.
I don’t know but I’ve been told
You Crust suckers is dumb aceholes!
That’s what I’ve been told.

Barber Shop talk? I guess it all depends on who cuts your hair as to what you’re told.
I don’t know but I’ve been told
You Crust suckers is dumb aceholes!
That’s what I’ve been told.
Red Midgets don’t go to the Barbershop they go to the Mole Hole..I do apologize if you didn’t understand 😂 Happy Holidays

Last edited:
Reactions: NC Joker
Come on rulz, it the holiday season. Show a little cheer. I told you I’d been told. It wasn’t something I came up with myself. I still think you and I could be buds if you’d chill out a little. I don’t even dislike you, I just like jerking your chain.

LOL. You know all about losing. That’s all KM does when it counts. You asked Lloyd to show you his rings yet?
Don’t forget seven OT’s vs Catholic with the best team KM EVER had only to return back to the musket ball graveyard with a big red L branded on their collective foreheads. Anyone seen my metal detector? 🤣🤣🤣

Don’t forget seven OT’s vs Catholic with the best team KM EVER had only to return back to the musket ball graveyard with a big red L branded on their collective foreheads. Anyone seen my metal detector? 🤣🤣🤣
LOL. They never tried to just win that game. Good to hear from you bro.

Reactions: footsoldier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT