ADVERTISEMENT

Crest schedule change is official

giphy.gif

I’ll have to agree with smash, that’s a pretty tough schedule. It won’t do nothing but make Crust better. That’s all we need, a better Crust.

• Haha
Reactions: DaBluePrint1
No pregame festivities for this one though. If they want can still make Kings Mountain and Shelby play on Thursday though.

• Haha
Reactions: beamer24
I believe the schedule will be...
Aug 18 H Gaffney
Aug 25 A Burns
Sep 1 A Shelby
Sep 15 A Ashbrook
Sep 22 H Cramer
Sep 29 H South Point
Oct 6 A North Gaston
Oct 13 H Forestview
Oct 20 H Hunter Huss
Oct 27 A Kings Mtn

I wish we could play South Point the last game of the regular season. Just a bigger rivalry game. It was awesome when we played Shelby the last game but can't do that if we're not in the same conference.

I know where I will be at Aug 18’th ….Hope to get to sit with the funniest Crest fan that’s ever existed 😂

Look at the first 3 games. Let that soak in. Then SP and KM later on.

Battle tested.

Give Coach S. Credit here.....he has the nads to schedule Gaffney.....something most CC coaches will not do.

I wish we could play South Point the last game of the regular season. Just a bigger rivalry game. It was awesome when we played Shelby the last game but can't do that if we're not in the same conference.
I do not BLAME you, I would not want to play the YOUNG MOUNTIES the last game of the REGULAR SEASON either.

Mopar, Rulz doesn’t like me. At some point I pissed in his corn flakes and he hasn’t been able to let it go. Because I was unable to make it to the visitors side during the SP vs Crust playoff game, rulz was upset with me. That’s the reason for the “In person” comment.

LOL. You know all about losing. That’s all KM does when it counts. You asked Lloyd to show you his rings yet?
Speaking of RINGS, it been quiet awhile since THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGERS have won a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP, those RINGS have since turn GREEN by now.

Speaking of RINGS, it been quiet awhile since THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGERS have won a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP, those RINGS have since turn GREEN by now.
It's been 7 years since our last one idiot. Crest opened in 1967. We have played in 10 State Championship games and we have won 6 of them. 6 in 55 years.

Kings Mountain has been playing football since 1922. In 2023 that will mean that KM has been playing football for 101 years................. 101.........Years...

They haven't won one. In fact they've only ever played in one in a 101 years.

If I do the math correctly and you win it next year and you WILL NOT. But if you did it would take you 606 more years to get 6 at the rate they are currently traveling.

Go Chokies!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT