ADVERTISEMENT

Crest 24 Havelock 3.... dominated

Re: Crest and Havelock updates

Dont pull a southern Durham I don't want to hear any more of ramhardnasty or rap videos

Originally posted by beamer24:
Dont pull a southern Durham I don't want to hear any more of ramhardnasty or rap videos
Yeah Beamer they have got to keep foot on throttle.... Perfect game plan so far... Keep away from Havelock offense... And its obvious the first half they can NOT STOP Crest running game... Especially out of the Wildcat.... Keep pounding and this one is the Chargers, get complacent and that high powered Havelock Offense can score in a hurry...

should be an exciting second half

Crest has had a great game plan coming into this game and have been able to execute pretty well

Havelock has 92 total yards in this half, as Travis Sabdo has 55 yards throwing and Sharpe has eight rushes for 27 yards.

For Crest, they have 169 total yards, as Harbison has 23 carries for 86 yards and two touchdowns, one coming on a fourth and one at the one yard line.

Crest was 5-of-8 on third down and have ran 32 plays compared to only 19 for Havelock.

Love it... Interview with Barnes.... Reporter asked him.... " they've averaged 52 points per game, what do you do to duplicate that defensive effort in second half"

Barnes says: "well we give up 5 a game, so theres gonna be a mess in there somewhere" ha ha....

maintain the focus Chargers....
This post was edited on 12/13 5:26 PM by Shelby Lion

Second half about to begin:

Crest to receive the ball:

They need to NOT go three and out:

So far so good...

Headlock probably would have finished around 5th in the smac. Probably wouldn't have made the playoffs.

Tre Harbison has been fantastic today and has 136 yards rushing for three touchdowns so far.

Havelock #4 makes a tackle showboats... Someone tell him to LOOK UP... LOL

On that note: RUN THE BALL Barnes.. For gods sake.... You have absolutely dominated them don't start throwing now.. wasted opportunity there...
This post was edited on 12/13 5:42 PM by Shelby Lion

Originally posted by Shelby Lion:

On that note: RUN THE BALL Barnes.. For gods sake.... You have absolutely dominated them don't start throwing now.. wasted opportunity there...
Originally posted by Shelby Lion:

I agree pound that rock

This Havelock team simply is not on Crest's level as I suspected. When it comes to Eastern teams one never knows.

I haven't even heard their all world linebacker's nsme tonight, only on a short pass reception on offense.

We knew Crest Defense was legit after we played them.

Um Barnes, .... Put Harbison in the Wildcat and run the friggen ball... They CANT STOP IT.....

This post was edited on 12/13 6:52 PM by Shelby Lion

How's it going Otis! You been behaving?
smile.r191677.gif

When you have to throw..... Crest pins ears back and probably best Ive ever seen getting to QB

exhibit A your honor on last play...LOL

What im seeing...Shelby could hang with Havelock

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT