ADVERTISEMENT

Crest 24 Havelock 3.... dominated

You remember when they made of of Crest for almost losing to a 2A team.A 2a team that is now 7 time state champion.

Who would make fun of a team that ALMOST lost to Shelby, at any level. Shelby would have been more than a match for Havelock, or just about anybody else in these playoffs.

Re: Crest and Havelock updates

VERY enjoyable to watch-way to take it to them CREST

Are you telling me that the mighty rams" 1 mo to 4" rams could only muster a measly 3 points against crest? Lol.

SP and Shelby could beat Havelock seriously ! Take away #3 and it was over!

Congratulations to the Chargers. Tonight you proved you are definitely the best 3A team in the state. Well done and well deserved. We will see you again in August. Party on til then!

As a Havelock fan I will be the first to say congrats. Now with that said I want you to know that the 2 guys RAMNASTY and ramhard are not Havelock fans. The true fans are classy and respectful. You guys deserved the game and just flat out beat us today. Yes, that is one hell of a defense!! We will regroup and be back next year as we also are very young. Again congrats on your title and we hope to see you next year.

Congrat. Chargers! Cleveland County is home of some of the best football in the state. Crest's defense and Shelby's defense this year I think were the best either team they have ever had.

I guess I was wrong
smile.r191677.gif

You guys did good

Havelock News

"They're a talented football team. They have the best defense by far that we have ever faced," Havelock coach Jim Bob Bryant said of Crest. "(Crest) is the best team in the state regardless of classification. Today just wasn't our day."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT