ADVERTISEMENT

Concord vs Brown

K-Brown

Jul 18, 2002
A few weeks ago I thought this game might be competitive. Concord was playing decent in the middle of the season. The last 3 weeks they got shut out by South Rowan, lost to NW Cabarrus 28 to 7. Last night they got merked by a bad West Rowan team 42 to 0. Not sure if injuries happened to Concord? Regardless, it's two bad football teams playing but I feel Kannapolis should win this one going away to extend the streak to 10.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86 and 84k
Do I think we will win yes, but that doesn’t mean we will. I know the Greater Metro conference is down this year, but from top to bottom it’s still better then the SPC.

Last edited:
Sadly the rival is not what it use to be. As for the game I have no doubt that AL Brown will win this one. I wonder also if there was injuries for Concord. They started out good but fell off. Getting shutout by South Rowan and then losing last couple games. Something must have happened.

Reactions: Sportsnut17
Sadly the rival is not what it use to be. As for the game I have no doubt that AL Brown will win this one. I wonder also if there was injuries for Concord. They started out good but fell off. Getting shutout by South Rowan and then losing last couple games. Something must have happened.
Not taking anything away from Concord, but in the middle of the season they were playing East Rowan, Carson and Central Cab.. the last three games were against Northwest, Robinson and West Rowan. There is the difference.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Exactly what I was going to ask, is the rivalry still must see football. I guess not.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Exactly what I was going to ask, is the rivalry still must see football. I guess not.
Not really, no where it used to be. Brown’s side is still full, but the last few years Concord’s side has not been 3/4 full.

I’ll take Concord in this one. 21-17.

I wanted to believe in ALB, but every time I pick them I lose.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT