ADVERTISEMENT

Concord High School looking for Head Football Coach

All I will say it will be interesting to see who gets the head coach job at Concord. I will add one more thing. Coach Paxton was voted South Piedmont coach of the year last season and of course they did win their conference. I wish the best for Coach Paxton in whatever direction he goes.

Few names come to mind for me but I’ll hold off for rn but They will get a solid # of applicants for this job

Chopper, I know that’s true. I moved back to Belmont after living in Eastern Cabarrus county for about 28 years. Belmont use to be as redneck as any mill own in the state. Now Yankees, yuppies and liberals (sorry for repeating my self) have just about taken the whole town. My house that I purchased for around $175,000 six years ago, I’m told would sell for nearly $325,000 today. Reality will do a number on you want it.

• Haha
Reactions: Chopper747
Now that Rockycord has to play be the same rules as everybody else, it’s been and will continue to be much harder for them to win consistently

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
That's what I was saying when Sportsnut17 asked if Concord was a city school. I was saying Kannapolis was the only city school system in Cabarrus.

Mount Pleasant doesn't have turf either. Didn't think jM Robinson did either but not sure?

Reactions: jacks2start
That would leave Northwest the only one without it in the county. And they are the one that really needs it.
Ya, i loved the HC hire, and as much as the field needed to be addressed i'm still a real grass person, i have a feel it will become just the next cookie cutter look and feel of all the others , but they have a chance to go bold, i hope its black with yellow accents or vice versa and really hit some color combo's, which i dont expect to happen to be honest.

Reactions: KW23 and Hon Dines
I like the pick. He young n it may take him a few years get concord to what they were once know for but he a solid defense minded coach and I’m a fan of him

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT