ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton vs West Craven Listen Live

Darkhorse#34

Jul 30, 2006
Cant make it to the game? Well no problem listen to @Darkhorse04 and myself bring you all the play by play action live. Just download the mixlr app follow oldies 1170 or click the link. Pregame 7:15pm Kickoff at 7:30pm GO HORSES!!!!!

http://mixlr.com/oldies1170/

Or

oldies1170.com

Reactions: sam
I'm on it tonight Darkhorse#34. Hope you have updates on NE/SWE game. If one gets out of hand will have to go to the other. Good luck tonight and get one for us ole broke back nags at SWO .... lol

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
I'm on it tonight Darkhorse#34. Hope you have updates on NE/SWE game. If one gets out of hand will have to go to the other. Good luck tonight and get one for us ole broke back nags at SWO .... lol

I'll keep tabs on it im sure someone will benposting scores up here

Super Broadcast guys ....... A really good game. Put it to em second half Darkhorses

The fat lady is warming up her vocal chords at Darkhorse Stadiium.

35-7
3qt

We played well tonight. WC is a good team. I hope we can continue to play well and give NE a good game next week.

Great game great season for West Craven nothing to be ashamed of @Otis4411 nice meeting you guys before the game hope yall have a safe ride back......extremely proud of this team but hopefully we not done yet.....be 1-0 next week....also had a great time in the booth with 04 i really enjoyed it GO HORSES!!!!!!!!

Hoping to see you guys in Winston Salem, Wiz.:)
Maybe so but the DarkHorses face a tough opponent in Northeastern next week.If they are fortunate to win they would look forward to a rematch from 1998 when the Rams ended one of the great runs in DarkHorse history.

Reactions: dogs79
Ottis4411 really nice seeing you guys tonight for supper along with the guys from Wallace Rose Hill. West Craven brought a crowd! I believe the visitor side bleachers were full. Speaks well of community support. The Eagles were young and will make another run next year I believe

Just a complete all-around game by Clinton. Minus the whatever-that-was on the punt that led to West Craven's first touchdown, Clinton controlled both sides of the ball. Replicate that performance two more times, no reason the Dark Horses aren't celebrating another championship. Just my $.02.

Great game great season for West Craven nothing to be ashamed of @Otis4411 nice meeting you guys before the game hope yall have a safe ride back......extremely proud of this team but hopefully we not done yet.....be 1-0 next week....also had a great time in the booth with 04 i really enjoyed it GO HORSES!!!!!!!!

I enjoyed meeting up with you guys. That new sound system is awesome. I did get tired of hearing Touchdown DarkHorses though!!

Ottis4411 really nice seeing you guys tonight for supper along with the guys from Wallace Rose Hill. West Craven brought a crowd! I believe the visitor side bleachers were full. Speaks well of community support. The Eagles were young and will make another run next year I believe

I enjoyed it Wiz. That was a great steak I got last night. Clinton will be hard to beat at home. Just too big and strong for us. We had a chance to make a few plays but kids that normally are spot on were dropping passes. I wish we had gotten them and at least kept it respectable. These young guys we have learned a lot. Gonna miss those seniors we lose. That's always the hard part.

@Otis4411 your boys are going to be right back in that position next year #6 the DT only a sophomore probably one of the best interior linemen i seen this season.....and tha sophomore QB should have played him the entire game better fit/style for yall offense.

I enjoyed meeting you guys. Glad Otis let me ride along. Just wish we had seen a better game. Good luck the rest if the way.

@Otis4411 your boys are going to be right back in that position next year #6 the DT only a sophomore probably one of the best interior linemen i seen this season.....and tha sophomore QB should have played him the entire game better fit/style for yall offense.

Yea #6 Mims played great. I told him after the game he had played his butt off.

I enjoyed meeting you guys. Glad Otis let me ride along. Just wish we had seen a better game. Good luck the rest if the way.
FB is my Liofe; enmjoyed meetin g you too! I believe Otis when he said you were behind Pamlico's success by your middle school coaching. I think you were just being modest. If Otis said it I believe it. You and Otis come and visit anytime.

All you guys were great, even our Wallace rose hill brethren that we talked with. Blessed to have guys we can talk HS football with. Otis, you and the gang coming back this Friday?

FB is my Liofe; enmjoyed meetin g you too! I believe Otis when he said you were behind Pamlico's success by your middle school coaching. I think you were just being modest. If Otis said it I believe it. You and Otis come and visit anytime.

Thanks for the kind words, but not exactly true. Good bunch of kids. I just try not to screw it up.

All you guys were great, even our Wallace rose hill brethren that we talked with. Blessed to have guys we can talk HS football with. Otis, you and the gang coming back this Friday?

I'll be on call at work. I have to see if I can get a fill in. Harder to do in hunting season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT