ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton vs Spring Creek listen live.

Darkhorse04

Dec 5, 2006
Finally back at home are the horses after what seems like 2 months. The horses face off against Spring Creek. Praying for a clean injury free game that sets up an epic showdown with WRH next Friday at home.

Pregame 6:30
Kickoff 7:00

Join Ron Davis and Jonathan Griffin on the broadcast.

www.oldies1170.com

www.mixlr.com/oldies1170

You guys do a great job calling the games. BUT I have to listen to SWO. Wonder if I can get two games going ....I got the equipment. Both will be about the same as the game goes. Although Richlands does have a little more than Spring Creek.

Reactions: Swo_05
You guys do a great job calling the games. BUT I have to listen to SWO. Wonder if I can get two games going ....I got the equipment. Both will be about the same as the game goes. Although Richlands does have a little more than Spring Creek.

Thanks man, gave you a shoutout last game for listening from MO. Good luck to your stallions tonight.

Lol yall better have some filler topics to talk about tonight cause this game should be over by halftime

Thanks man, gave you a shoutout last game for listening from MO. Good luck to your stallions tonight.

Lol yall better have some filler topics to talk about tonight cause this game should be over by halftime

Heard the mention last week 04 ....Guess that was my 2 seconds of fame on the internet .....LOL

Well the JVs didnt get to play last game with it only goin a half. If the weather is liker its supposed to be maybe tonight.

Think they should combine the Clinton and SWO game and play a half each, whatta ya think.

Ron and I will be giving our latest camping tips. *inside joke*

Allow me to explain:

So one day a older patient came into the office where I work and started talking to our doctor about football. He said he listens to the games on Friday night, thinks “the guys” do a pretty good job but he wished they would just talk about about football only. “They are good but sometimes they get off on a tangent about something like oh I don’t know, camping”

He didn’t know I was in the room and who I was. Doc didn’t even tell him who I was cause he knew we were gonna laugh about it later on. The old guy didn’t mean anything malicious and he only used “camping” as a example but didn’t necessarily mean we talk about camping. After telling Ron about this interaction, we laughed and decided just for him on purpose we would take as much time as we could to talk about “camping” which we both know nothing about. It has since become a hilarious ordeal we have a little fun with. So if your ever listening and you hear a comment or story about camping, enjoy a laugh and know it’s all in good fun.

P.S. Should be a lot of camping stories tonight lol.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
Ron and I will be giving our latest camping tips. *inside joke*

Allow me to explain:

So one day a older patient came into the office where I work and started talking to our doctor about football. He said he listens to the games on Friday night, thinks “the guys” do a pretty good job but he wished they would just talk about about football only. “They are good but sometimes they get off on a tangent about something like oh I don’t know, camping”

He didn’t know I was in the room and who I was. Doc didn’t even tell him who I was cause he knew we were gonna laugh about it later on. The old guy didn’t mean anything malicious and he only used “camping” as a example but didn’t necessarily mean we talk about camping. After telling Ron about this interaction, we laughed and decided just for him on purpose we would take as much time as we could to talk about “camping” which we both know nothing about. It has since become a hilarious ordeal we have a little fun with. So if your ever listening and you hear a comment or story about camping, enjoy a laugh and know it’s all in good fun.

P.S. Should be a lot of camping stories tonight lol.

That’s hilarious I’ve always wondered why u guys mentioned Camping sometimes recently. Now I know,!can’t wait to hear about it tonight, work has me in Kansas this weekend. Will be attendance next weekend for WRH game. Go horses.

Reactions: Darkhorse04
Looks like we got a unexpected injury tonight didnt expect him to see him in street clothes

What the heck is going on over there at Spring Creek...i know they have some athletes over there a couple years ago they had a pretty good basketball team

51-0 at halftime i believe the offense scored on one play on 5 or 6 straight drives.....not much too say good half for us we did what we were suppose to do.....second half belongs to the 2nd and 3rd strings/JV kids

Good game Clinton ..... maybe all your listners will switch over to the SWO/Richlands game ..... LOL ......Might see the Upset of the year ....NOT

Good game Clinton ..... maybe all your listners will switch over to the SWO/Richlands game ..... LOL ......Might see the Upset of the year ....NOT

Heck I would have if I didn’t actually have to find something useful to say to just get it over with. Clock went continuous run at 8:00 mark in 2Q. Considering NCHSAA doesn’t allow unless coaches agree it till start of 2nd half, coach of SC must have agreed it was smart thing to do.

Offense continues the upward trend....first 3 games of the season only 38 points....these last 3 games 145 points

Spring creek didn’t make there first tackle till halfway through 2nd Qrt. First tackle!

Yeah things must be really bad over that way.....i mean they let a 260 fullback run a free kick back for a score......Jalen has had a slow start last night might be what gets him going he had some good exciting runs although against inferior competition hopefully it carries over to next week

@Darkhorse04 did i over hear we may be getting someone back in the next week or two

I won't give any specifics, but all I've been hearing is as of now for our secondary and possibly our backfield depending on how much they want to use him, should get a much needed boost come playoff time, maybe even by JK. Everyone else, you should see back for WRH. Again, no specifics, but if you follow Clinton close enough, you know the individual we are referring to. Not a game breaker, but he certainly would be a great addition to a secondary that has some question marks. Go Horses.

I won't give any specifics, but all I've been hearing is as of now for our secondary and possibly our backfield depending on how much they want to use him, should get a much needed boost come playoff time, maybe even by JK. Everyone else, you should see back for WRH. Again, no specifics, but if you follow Clinton close enough, you know the individual we are referring to. Not a game breaker, but he certainly would be a great addition to a secondary that has some question marks. Go Horses.

I know thats why i didnt mention any names

BTW 34, I heard clinton reported 812 as current ADM to the state, so all this talk about Clinton going BIG2A in playoffs is highly unlikely with those numbers.

BTW 34, I heard clinton reported 812 as current ADM to the state, so all this talk about Clinton going BIG2A in playoffs is highly unlikely with those numbers.
Went from 888 in 2015 to 812 this year. Wow, Midway is going to surpass us in a couple of years at the rate they're growing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT